• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny stuff just happened.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • I hope everybody had a good Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, or just a plain ol' good Winter Break! But for now, here is a word from my sponsor. All you need to know to understand this is that my Dad runs his N64 and Amiga PC on the same television.

Dad: So, to get the N64 running through the Scart socket, I plug it in, and then press AV twice, right?
    Me: Yes.
    Dad: Right. Well, I just want to do something on my Amiga. So I boot it up and turn the telly on and press AV twice and it's not coming up.
    Me: Did you plug it in?
    Dad: Well yes, it's turned on and the floppy disk machine is making noises...
    Me: No, no, did you switch over the Scart sockets? Did you unplug the N64 and plug in the Amiga?
    Dad: ...
    Me: Amigas didn't have wireless connectivity, you know.
    Dad: I remember when you used to be this high and you'd ask me something and I'd say "The Pentium One goes to Mars and comes back in the night-time with alien invaders" and you'd say "Yes daddy you're brilliant daddy" and I felt like the smartest person ever.
    Me: Really? Do you remember yesterday when you thought your printer was broken because you hadn't plugged it into the power supply?
    Dad: I'm going out now. I may be some time.

Back