• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusions, Recolorings, whitings, battle pics. Reguest here.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
  • Here, Bl3nn1x N3b1l1c1ou5:

I think those spikes got messed up.

I make that other battle scene and that fusion that has hitmontop?s head and claws later.

And I found that I already have made some Ho-oh eggs.

EDIT: Offtopic: I can?t send a PM to you, Rayquaza and Deoxys. Do you know why?
    And one more thing: One of those Kabutops/Hitontop fusions already has hitmon?s head and Kabu?s legs...

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • You?re welcome, Serpenter.

Latios Lover, about that other battle scene; what attacks do you want to that Raikou?

1,000 mudkip, that other one already has Hitmontop?s head, Kabutop?s claws and legs. I?m sorry, but I really don?t know how should I change it...

Anymore requests?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Rayquaza_and_Deoxys said:
    1,000 Mudkip you don't have to be so harsh on GoldenHouou she is trying to do her best to make it right.

Offtopic:I can send PM again, I just didnt notice _ between Rayquaza and Deoxys in your name. :nervous:

1,000 mudkip: Okay, I got it now. Now when you said it clearly. I will make it. But you reallly don?t have to yell at me, okay?

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • pokemon leader2026 said:
    :11: :chu: :15: Can you give me a super good fusion of all deoxys forms and Rukario I want a deoxys as the base

I?m sorry, but I don?t have sprites of all Deoxys forms. I have only sprite of the normal Deoxys. But if you know a site where I can get those sprites, I will happily make that fusion for you. I can make a fusion of Rukario and normal Deoxys, if you want.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Can you make a fusion of Zigzagoon and Kyogre with Kyogre at base?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Pokemon Leader 2026, I found sprites of all the Deoxys, so I can make that to you.

Eig, that sounds really difficult, but I try.

EDIT: Eig, here is your Ziogre:

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Latios Lover said:
    thank you heres another battle scean request-
    raikuraio that one from wave-guiding heros/battling mew please like the first one that you made me okay.

Okay, sure. Should I write "wild Rukario appeared", or something else?

Years
  • Awww the battle scenes are great. Could you please make me a battle scene for me GoldenHouou.

I want Rayquaza's back side and Deoxys front side and for the text Wild Deoxys Appeared

Back