• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future Eevee Evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • If they added two more types in future games, the matchups would most likely be Flying/Fighting, Flying/Bug, Ground/Poison, Ground/Steel, Ground/Rock, Steel/Rock, Ghost/Poison, Ghost/Fighting...

After all, when they released the matchups of Fire/Water/Electric, Psychic/Dark, and Grass/Ice, one type always had the advantage over the other (Water over Fire, Electric over Water, Dark over Psychic, Ice over Grass). So...

All in my opinion...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    I have contacted NINTENDO, with a summary of all your suggestions i am awaiting a reply to see what they think of them.
    So hopefully we will see some new eevee-lution's in future Pokemon games.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I have contacted NINTENDO, with a summary of all your suggestions i am awaiting a reply to see what they think of them.
    So hopefully we will see some new eevee-lution's in future Pokemon games.

But which Nintendo? If it's the original one, then it may benefit; if it's the American one, well... It's not really up to them now, is it? Or can they contact the original Nintendo company and translate the suggestions for them?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    oh yeah i never thought of that,ok i will have to find a japanese online translator.thankyou .

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    There is just one problem i can't speak japanese so i have to use an online translator which is bassically useless.because it can only translate a few words.

Singhy

Pokemonaholic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Flying would be an awesome addition as would steel... but dragon I just can't wait to see one of those I envision it kinda like Vaporeon scaley but with wings *daydreams*

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Flying and Dragon types seem to be the most possible right now. Yeah. Just imagine the dragon type.

But how would it evolve?

By trading with an Item of course, that's all an eeveelution doesn't have as a requirement.

Flying would sound most likely like Aveon and the Dragon would be Draxtreon or something.

Just please, Not a Poison type.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    They say Eevee adapt its evolution from its surroundings...
    I assume to evolve into...
    Poison-type: Poisonous Swamp/Polluted City
    Flying-type: Cloud(lol O~o)
    Bug-type: Forest/Jungle(but that would make it the same as Leafeon...)
    Rock-type: Mountain(no?)
    Ground-type: Desert
    Dragon-type: Dragon's Den(nah... I couldn't think any XD)
    Ghost-type: Cemetry(no?)
    Fighting-type: ?
    Steel-type: ?

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    ive been aching to tell people

ghost and flying

i think everyone wants ghost tho :)

i think some weird ones... bug, dragon, rock...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I've seen pics of a flying type eevee (check em' out: https://art1.server06.sheezyart.com/medium/99/998296_1.jpg ) and others, just google em, but I think we should have a light type one. I think that should be a whole entire new type of pokemon. starting with eevee

I agree with the light type suggestion, better sooner than later.

Poison Eevee would just be beautiful with bright colors.

Steel
    Flying
    Ground when are we gonna get a mudeon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I agree with the light type suggestion, better sooner than later.

Poison Eevee would just be beautiful with bright colors.

Steel
    Flying
    Ground when are we gonna get a mudeon!
    No, adding a new types will mess up Pokemon...

I really want to have a Ground-type eeveelution, the first eevveelution that can learn Earthquake! And it's a STAB!!
    I also want a Flying-type eeveelution, I think it should be white and have some cotton-cloud fur(Just like Swablu's and Altaria's wing...).

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • A Ghost eevee would certanitly be cool; especially if it was half animal-like, then half fog, like if it's legs trailed off into fog. That'd be cool, and it would be similair to Mismagius, and Mismagius is awesome.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2008
    yes! a ghost type eevee evolution. that is what i want the most. think about the attacks like curse. that will be hectic

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back