• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    hey Yanmega what's wrong with the forum you made? what's with that weird message?

*shrugs*

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
  • I'm in 1000%, we really need these games.
    Hopefully they announce something after Platinum comes out...

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    The Wave: I know about the message. Someone hacked our site.

As for everyone else we're doing really well. Keep it up!!

Derek

Teh Breeder
    Years
  • I never played much Gold/Silver but with a remake, I could go over the story on a DS with good graphics. I'd buy it. Signed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    I'll sign, but I'd like more consistency in the game-I can't forget the ease of beating Bugsy and Falkner. Chuck, Morty, and Pryce were also jokes. But Jasmine and Whitney were horrible. I think that they should make the game harder overall-heck, giving Bugsy's Scyther Silver Wind and Steel Wing would do it. New TMs FTW.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Thanks everyone!! We're going really well!! We have about 250 names!! Give me a website you want to post the petition on. We want to keep branching. Our official website has been hacked and the petition is going really well

Here is the speech of the original Yanmega Owns
    Yes. I am actually quite tired in how everyone says "this petition is stupid" or "u wastin' time"

To be quite honest, someone out there could say they are wasting their time for playing Pokemon. And then another person could say the first person wastes their time by collection shoes. We could keep going on forever like that, until at last we reach the Pokemon player saying the person before them is wasting their time.

More than 90% of all actions you could do could be consider by someone else as wasting time. Even someone out there could consider me posting this very post as a waste of time.

Also, I really don't care if anyone thinks this petition is stupid. Yes, I am aware we may not make a difference. Yes, I am aware this petition has its flaws. Yes, I am aware we may not get a whole lot of names. And I am probably aware to anything else negative you could say about the petition.

Though what is wrong with trying? If women didn't attempt to try to get a right to vote back in 1920, would they be allowed to vote in this past election? No. If people didn't stand up for religious freedoms, would we have that right? No. I could keep going on with points like that, though I think I have made myself clear.

I am VERY tempted to go post this on EVERY site this petition started on. I am getting annoyed with some comments I have seen, especially since I can counter some of their logic with some of my points I made.

/End of rant

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back