• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I suppose you could sign me up. Remakes sound good.

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
    Years
  • Sign me up please!!!:D
    But i still have a good idea, but there no use in telling Nintendo it as they won't create it.
    Well the idea is that they just make a game called something like..? well i dunno arrrh Pokemon Game Creator.Then we can just make our own games and using wi-fi we can post them on a site and we can share them with people and download other games people have posted via wi-fi!

DA-dAH!!!

1OO Noobish Post!!!:D

Years
  • The gap is not really that huge in my opinion because the Japanese verison of Pokemon Emerald was released in 2004 and thr Japanese verisons of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was release in 2006 though I have reasons to believe that a Gold and Silver remake is in development due to the recent news I have been hearing though I could be wrong, but we will have to see what is going on as time goes by.

Well the new movie kind of points to it as well. It could certainly mean nothing, but like you said, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    You may sign me up! I never got a chance to play Gold or Silver, but I wish I could've.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    Sorry, I've been editing a word document. I really should edit the first quote. I'll do it soon

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Geh, haven't been here for a long while....

900 names already? Now that's great!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Ad me to the list, I want this sooo much!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Been a few days, but sign me up. I've wanted to see a remake of a Johto game for years, and it'd be nice if it ever came to fruition. Of course, I'd love a Crystal remake, since it's my favorite of the three games, but if it's just Gold or Silver, I'll take it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Count me in, it would be really fun to play a pokemon game in which, the setting is Johto. And not many people are selling the metal and color generation days these days (well, not in my place), and the people who missed the fun of playing G/S could well, experience it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back