• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G_R7’s Event Shop with 500 Events! Trading Ranger 3 Events! *UPDATED!*

Neptune

Energy
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Hi there. I have a Careful Australian Arceus, and Mild, Modest, and Adamant TRU Arceus'.
    :3

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Cherish Ball US Movie 12 Toys "Я" Us TRU ID 11079 Arceus with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 100, None Yet, UT)

Cherish Ball Australian Movie 12 Michina ID 11059 Arceus with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 100, None Yet, UT)

What the dates of these?

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • Pokémon Box Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed timid i want this. i offer shiny ariados,vibarava and golem all UT for it

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Can i have Shiny Cherish Ball Japanese Movie 12 Pikachu Coloured Pichu Shokotan しょこたん ID 06199 Pichu ピチューwith Classic Ribbon and Everstone (Level 30, Jolly 5th Jul, Jolly Jun 19th, UT)

I have a German Regigigas (Eusmr09)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Hi there. I have a Careful Australian Arceus, and Mild, Modest, and Adamant TRU Arceus'.
    :3

Anything from my list you want for them?

Cherish Ball US Movie 12 Toys "Я" Us TRU ID 11079 Arceus with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 100, None Yet, UT)

Cherish Ball Australian Movie 12 Michina ID 11059 Arceus with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 100, None Yet, UT)

What the dates of these?

Topic updated with the dates and natures I have.

Pokémon Box Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed timid i want this. i offer shiny ariados,vibarava and golem all UT for it

No thanks.

Can i have Shiny Cherish Ball Japanese Movie 12 Pikachu Coloured Pichu Shokotan しょこたん ID 06199 Pichu ピチューwith Classic Ribbon and Everstone (Level 30, Jolly 5th Jul, Jolly Jun 19th, UT)

I have a German Regigigas (Eusmr09)

No thanks, I am not looking for that one.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
  • I've got this:
    Cherish Ball US Movie 12 Toys "Я" Us TRU ID 11079 Arceus with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon Adamant Nature
    I'm interested in this:
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 Suicune (Level 70, Bold, UT)

If you accept this trade, I'll need you to keep a copy of Arceus and give me the original back.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I've got this:
    Cherish Ball US Movie 12 Toys "Я" Us TRU ID 11079 Arceus with Rowap Berry and Classic Ribbon Adamant Nature
    I'm interested in this:
    10JAHRE (German) ID 06227 Suicune (Level 70, Bold, UT)

If you accept this trade, I'll need you to keep a copy of Arceus and give me the original back.

Deal. A clone and return isn't a problem.

Back