• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My plans today were cancelled, so Wattsie, I will be able to insert those tiles for you.

Okay, here is the banner.

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    That's pretty nice Wattsie1993. I love it. I'll add it to the main post! I f anyone else wants to make a banner you can. If I gain Photoshop skills, I'll probably make one too:P

Cool, I'm adding yours as well Don Patch.

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Wow, the group is growing pretty fast! It just started yesterday and we have quite a few members and we already have banners. Now, to work on the hack and I'll get back to you guys.:)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Sure, but instead of just playing the game and reporting glithches, you must really test it. Meaning talking to signs, people, checking the movement blocks and seeing if the blocks have the correct behavior. If you want to be a beta tester just to play the hack first, you can't be one. Are you willing to do the right thing?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    hey treeko can you put me up for spriting as well or am i not good enough?

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • This is just the opinion of one new person to spriting, but the red blastoise's mouth looks strange and the second one is odd to me, but the rest look pretty good, and I especially like the one in your avatar. Again, just my opinion and I would love the help with it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    ah well theyre my first ever sprites! i learnt to sprite ina day so...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well csyber, create a trainer sprite and post it here. Take your time, no need to rush:) When you're ready to present it, then I'll decide.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Sure, but instead of just playing the game and reporting glithches, you must really test it. Meaning talking to signs, people, checking the movement blocks and seeing if the blocks have the correct behavior. If you want to be a beta tester just to play the hack first, you can't be one. Are you willing to do the right thing?

yes! i can do that :) its pretty simple

and my email is [email protected]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back