• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    more stoof

Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions

Galaxy Productions

all have palate edits and are redy for insert

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • yo, if any of you want to know how to script, i have located a tutorial (it's a lil messed up... the text, i had to translate it from spanish, but it will be fine for a tutorial.) if you want it, find it in the tutorial's section, or if ur lazy, i posts the link here.

anyway, treecko, if you need any help pm me, and i will respond (i don't check here often, and i am not yim much.)

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    First of all would parukia's back pic have to be shiny for that to work?

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • ^^^^^^ What do you mean?
    Ptudia, that does look very familiar... weren't those Pakuria pics in one of the other hacks? Or did you get it off another site or something? I dunno, looks familiar. And with the trainer, the whole thing seems rather boxy, the waist looks to big, and the shading on the upper body seems nonexistent. What I do to fix these is try and use another trainer as a base for build and shading.
    Try the body and legs of wally, the arms of lass, and perhaps switch the hair to the back and use sabrina's head. Unless its Falkner, then base the shading off of an arm or something... Oh and the outline of the pigeot especially looks rather slim.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    hey treecko.....i was wondering if you need any more beta tester and if i could be one. I promise to thoroughly check for glitches/problems as best as i can.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Sorry, but we don't need anymore beta testers. There are plenty and the group will test it before I release it to the public. But if you have any other skills, you may show me your work and we'll see about it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    i am insulted, i did not get those images from any other hacks.

i took a metapod from pokepic, edited his palate from green to purples, and pasted parukia in. then i resized the image, you can see because i couldnt put in red and the border is messed cause i resized it from 80 pixels. wow that is so insulting.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Then I apologize. They simply look very much so alike to another. But I should have thought that you simply pasted, I don't know why I thought otherwise. Again, my apologies, its just always nice not to use a sprite and then get someone to come out and flame you for using it. Im sure you've seen it too and its annoying.

Years
  • Well, I am almost done re-arranging the tiles. Then I will be able to insert the new ones.

Edit @ 7:28 A.M. 12/5/06: Yay! Snow day! I'm gonna turn up the ska and work on my patch all day!

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Mystic lucario and DoMyxZ, I don't need anymore mappers at the moment. Besides, your maps need work.

Don Patch, very nice to hear again. I'm sure your tiles are needed. I especially would love to use them:)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    hey treeko can i be a spriter as well?
    Proof of work: in attachments

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • If any of the groups mappers want to help me with mossdeep, fortree and lilycove can they. i am making a hack called Pokemon: Forest and i dont have any idea how to change those maps. the are difficult if you catch my drift. Any helpers.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • forgive me for saying this, but if you map just like you did when you applied for reploid inc. you are not going to be a mapper...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    csyber, sure you may become a spriter. But you need to work on the shadows, look at Charizard for instance.

ATTENTION!
    Something has come up and I'm unable to use my computer for sometime now. So because of this, Christos will in charge of this group until I return. The reason I chose him is because he knows what he's doing when it comes to hacking. I trust him. Also, anyone applying for the group will have to get approved by him. If he says no and you need to improve, that is an answer I trust. I'll update the team when I return if anything changes. Our original rules still apply. So until I come back....Christos, here you go.

Years
  • Hey, im here to apply :D

Skills: Spriting, Mapping, Beta testing and Ideas
    Proof of work:In the Attachments but anyway i'll tell you a little bit about what kinda stuff I doSpriting:Thats a Tauros Pre evo I made, Alot of scratch work was involved I also do recolours and fusions too.
    Mapping: Unfortunately, I can only make the maps look pretty, I cant do the warps etc. although im slowly learning.
    Ideas: Im pretty good at coming up with ideas that people seem to like, most of the time its something different that no one seems to think of.
    Beta testing: What can I say lol, Im good at spotting other peoples mistakes.
    Msn: [email protected]

Thats about it :)

Proof of work in Attachments (Since I cant post urls yet :P)

Attachments

• Galaxy Productions
      New Town (Name Undecided) Route 123.PNG
      47.3 KB · Views: 31
    • Galaxy Productions
      New Town (Name Undecided) Route 119.PNG
      25.5 KB · Views: 29
    • Galaxy Productions
      New Route 30.PNG
      36.5 KB · Views: 31
    • Galaxy Productions
      Tauros Pre-evo.PNG
      1 KB · Views: 146
    • Galaxy Productions
      Sevlatios.PNG
      1.1 KB · Views: 144

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well, I guess I can handle one more application before I go. You are a pretty decent mapper but I'm not to fond of your sprites. You may be a mapper and as it goes for beta testing. Everyone in the group will get to play the beta before it's released. The beta testers I have right now are going to be the main people testing. I guess you can say being apart of the group let's you play the beta the public can. Anyway, you're a mapper because your work is pretty nice. Welcome.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back