• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Dev Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Awesome sprites people, heres mine, a LOG 2 Krillin Edited into Yoda XD

post-7-1112176487.png

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Here's a shopkeeper Charset which I ripped.
    shopkeeper.png

Credit's to me, you may remove it in the set, but, you should give credit to me.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Just to add to that here is the full shop dude and some other people that I ripped long back. Enjoy... Oh Credit to nintendo for making and credit to me for ripping.

FRChar2.png

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Heres the Battle System Windowskin I ripped

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Here is my newest rip... the game corner lol! Please give credit once again to nintendo/creatures/gamefreak for making it and me for ripping thanks.

Game_Corner_Chipset.png

Enjoy!
    ;)​

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Heh Ash , where did you get those great pokemon charsets? I Like them , i was looking for Jolteon , Vaporeon , Flareon , Thank you :P

Update

Hmmmmmm i see , those are the charsets from one site

BTW here my resources that i ripped

GreatSaiyaman.png

Buusfuryfaces.png
    - This is the 1 version , the final version has all faces :P

Sorry for no Pokemon Resources , i can't find a game to rip any pokemon charsets.

Last edited:

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
  • Hello people, I made a lot of Zelda: The Minish Cap Stuff that I would like the share^_^.(RMXP, duh)

Charasets:
    link.png

paddlewheel.png

Autotiles:
    dirt1.png
    dirt2.png
    dirt3.png
    water0.png

water1.png

water2.png

Chipset:
    zelda.png

*Note: The paddlewheel must rotate 90 degrees left, then wait about 4 frames at speed 6:Highest.
    *Note2: Water1 can be added while holding down the SHIFT button, else there will be a grass thing around it.

Hope it helps, give credit to me if you use them. Lotst of grafics are from this site, http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/NSA/HTML/Zelda/mc.htm an it has a lot more.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Hello,

im thinking of making a legend of zelda game.i have called it

The legend of zelda the gems rejoyce

i am currently making it in rpg maker xp,
    but i would really like to make it in rpg 2003 but i cant find chipsets no'r character sets.
    So if someone could help me find some that would be fantastic and alot of credit will be given for the help.
    If someone could either rip chipsets(make them) same with character sets for me because im cant make chipsets for crap. he he mind my language. or if you know anywhere i can get the resources like a website could you tell me please thankyou,

oh and if you have ever played pokemon emerald than you will know that they added a feature where you can call people and people can call you throw your pokenav. well when the message box comes up i have created it and will post it up for you plz give credit if you use it thankyou and cya

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I was the one who ripped that pok?mon center... but that was crappy back then here is one that has everything (I think so) in it even the stairs animation...
    Pokemon%20Center.png

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    A question i downloaded the tilesets from this resources thread, but when i opened them they were .xyz files now i dont have a programme that reads them so can u give me a programme that does.

Sailor Moon Sprite Sheet

001_Sailor_Uranus.png

EDIT BY DAWSON: .xyz files are read by RM2K/3. You can change the file type by importing the file in RM2K/3 and then exporting it as either .bmp or .png.

Last edited by a moderator:

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    train chipset

Here's a train station chipset, someone asked for it(don't know who though).

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    heres some of my battle poses for ash
    im still working on battle poses.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • i've made some tilesets, charsets, autotiles...
    they all can be found here
    i know linking to forums isn't allowed,
    but i didn't want to post the resources again.

Years
  • You guys can't post in here unless you are attatching resources, the requests thread is where that should go matcgn.
    Here is a random resource:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back