• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Dev Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
  • Hmmm I have a little something, a nice customised house courtesy of Mateo. Quality piece of houseage if i do say so myself!

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3418/housey2re.png

I would also like to note.... er.... hold on.... i'll make this official...
    Important note

And apologies for any convenience that I've hijacked this post for this, but it needs clearing up. Reet, many here have adapted to using a very large outdoor tileset that contains a huge wealth of material; trees, houses, a large amount of FRLG style Johto graphics, etc. etc. There's an advancified version of S.S. Aqua (misnamed as S.S. Tidal for some reason) lying around here that is ripped by Mateo and modified by me. All these graphics are being spread and are losing reference to their creators (yes get all technical and say that they belong to Nintendo, but a lot of the graphics are customised and it was a huge, time consuming effort on our part to rip and compile all the stuff that both was and wasn't modified in any way).

What needs pointing out is that, while these tiles have been available for release and use, they were not intended to be spread and modified thus "negating" the need to reference the original makers. Many of us will know the tileset I speak of, since I daresay it is very convenient and accessible to use. Any of the material in the tileset is creditable to both myself and Mateo, ripped and modified by us, and then compiled in the enormous tileset that we now have.

Both Mateo and myself would greatly appreciate that we could have a credit. It's probably my own fault for not slapping our names on the tileset or being specific enough in who the credits go to, but it's a bit of a pain when you lose credit in something that cost a large amount of time. I think it's fair that whatever you are using, if it is not yours the creator(s) should be credited, so this is a point applicable to everything. Remember to give credit where necessary ;)

Cheers for letting me bother you all ;)
    The Fangking

NOTE: 100th post. yay.

Years
  • pokemonhelp333 said:
    where do you put scripts in on RPG MAKER

Dont you read? Take a look at the Very first post on this thread and then delete and/or edit this post to comply with the rules.

Big Bang Kamehameha ripped by me from Buu's Fury

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • These are the walls on Victory road.
    The red,yellow and grey ones,

enjoy

[+EDIT]
    sorry forgot to put 2 more chips on.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ok, some of you know that I'm a fan of Samurai Pizza Cats. Well, here's some Japanese SPC music. (Which like most Animes, the Japanese music is better than the US version's music. Ironic in SPC's case.)

http://thefilebucket.com/userfiles/SBaby/Music/SPC Battle Theme.mp3

This is the music in the Japanese version when Speedy, Polly and Guido are fighting the Ninja Crows. Makes for good RPG battle music.

http://thefilebucket.com/userfiles/SBaby/Music/SPC Battle Theme 2 (Launch Theme).mp3

This is what you hear when The Pizza Cats blast off in the Japanese version. Good alternate Battle Theme, or for a Transformation. Mega Man comes to mind here.

http://thefilebucket.com/userfiles/SBaby/Music/SPC Boss Theme.mp3

This is the music that plays when the Big Cheese brings out a robot, or mech of some sort. Sounds like FF-ish boss music to me. Good for a Boss-Type Battle.

http://thefilebucket.com/userfiles/SBaby/Music/SPC Major Boss.mp3

Finally, I think this was the original theme music for the Dark Quartet (Rude Noise). I could be wrong though. It sounds very Gundam-esque to me. Makes good Major Boss Music though.

More will be conimg. Unfortunately though, I can't do any files over 2 MB yet because I have yet to find an uploading site that allows over 2 MB and doesn't charge. As soon as I do though, I'll get the songs up here too.

Last edited:

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
  • This isnt a double post (this one was a day later)
    But apparintly my trainer/item sprites arnt able to be gotten so ill repost them. (according to a PM?)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    here..................i know requests dont go here but does anyone have some gba like johto tiles i could use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back