• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game System

Which game system would you get?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Playstation Portable

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
Years
  • the wii and nintedo ds are my fav practically anything from nintendo i like
    GAMES LIKE brawl and pokemon revolution i likke

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Definately DS. as for the others, i dont think i can afford them. i would use the DS more often than any of the other game systems on your list.

Years
  • Well, I already have a Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, and the Wii. So I have to choose out of the Ps3, or the PSP.
    I'd rather choose the Playstation 3, cause of the games and the games that are coming out for it.

joey2joey

I like turtles.
    Years
  • Well i have to say x-box 360 but i really don't want one i have enough game systems as it is and i barely use them since my parents got me a large amount of chemicals and other materials i am very scientific and who wants to make electronic explosiosns when you can make real ones like yesterday i made an acid that i used to melt through a tree =D cool huh?

Here is a list of the game systems i have
    PS3
    PS2
    PSP
    DS(both versions)
    SP
    Color
    Advanced
    Wii
    Game Cube
    X-box(original)
    Nintendo-64
    And the original Game Boy B and W
    And the ole Sega Dreamcast
    So yeah basically every game system known to man with the exception of X-box 360 well hope this helps your survey man back to playing with chemicals =D Oh and btw come on peoples get back to this thread its for EUCATION!!! Even bush supports education so are you worse then Bush? Do you want to be worse then bush? ANSWER ME!

Wow, took the word right out of my mouth.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • What, sweetie? NES is not an option? D=

Anyway, I would say the DS, since it's portable, large library of games I love, great homebrew community, online, and it's console I can play a real Pokémon RPG on, sweeties. =p

Years
  • I got the DS, the Wii, and the X-Box 360 right now. And those three are mighty fine as is now. I mean, look at the DS Library! 360 has something for everyone too. Wii has Smash Bros, automatically meaning it's awesome and all that yummy dummy good stuff.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Well i have to say x-box 360 but i really don't want one i have enough game systems as it is and i barely use them since my parents got me a large amount of chemicals and other materials i am very scientific and who wants to make electronic explosiosns when you can make real ones like yesterday i made an acid that i used to melt through a tree =D cool huh?

Here is a list of the game systems i have
    PS3
    PS2
    PSP
    DS(both versions)
    SP
    Color
    Advanced
    Wii
    Game Cube
    X-box(original)
    Nintendo-64
    And the original Game Boy B and W
    And the ole Sega Dreamcast
    So yeah basically every game system known to man with the exception of X-box 360 well hope this helps your survey man back to playing with chemicals =D Oh and btw come on peoples get back to this thread its for EUCATION!!! Even bush supports education so are you worse then Bush? Do you want to be worse then bush? ANSWER ME!

???????????????????WAS it somthing i said....???????????????????????

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • ???????????????????WAS it somthing i said....???????????????????????

ShadowWind said:

Yeah, to Bloodex-fire, you need to stay on topic. Considering it's your own topic too. :| You've gotten plenty of results, if you're done with the thread, then you don't need to bump it for whatever you were trying to quote. He wasn't even talking to you.

Also, ShadowWind, this is a video game thread on a Pokémon forum. This isn't about politics. So, you need to stay on topic and not be ridiculous about the American president.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I like the Wii because its games aren't all overhyped super-shiny pieces of crap where the biggest gun gets you the biggest d$%% hat. :S
    (If you get that reference, you are epic win. kthnx.)

Sure, the Wii may have craptacular chat capability, but when you're kicking someone's ass, you generally don't want to hear them whine. :)

Plus, I do like some Tales of Symphonia 2. :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I have a lot of reason that I like/dislike different systems, but I'd have to say for now the DS is at the top of my list, with the PSP probably running in at the bottom.

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    the DS or a Wii.

But I have a Wii, DS, Xbox360, and PS3

then some of the older things like PS2 and 1, Gamecube, N64, Super Nintendo and Nintendo

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    Xbox 360
    Best games Best grafix
    if your thinking WHAT?!!!1! its coz ps3 has no anti alising which makes things far away look good

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Xbox 360 by far, great game including Halo 3 and GOW; now GOW2.

Back