• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gamecube Games on the 3DS?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Can I just pay twice as much, and get this before it's developed? I really want this to come to life. No game system has the right to be this appealing.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Offer Tales of Symphonia and I would be sold.

The only other games that come to mind would be Pokemon Colosseum and XD, but obviously the new Pokemon from 4th and now 5th generation would make them obsolete.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Offer Tales of Symphonia and I would be sold.
    Haha, me too. I forgot who told me this but I heard they were porting Tales of the Abyss to the 3DS. Don't quote me on that, but if it is true it's gonna be pretty neat (if it ever sees the light of day outside Japan, which is unlikely IMO.)

Anyway, back on topic. I can't vouch for many GC games, but it would be neat to see Colosseum/XD ported to the 3DS. Not my favorite spinoff titles (I don't think I ever reached the end of Colosseum let alone played XD) but speaking from the limited experiences I've had, they weren't bad.

The only other game I'd be interested in seeing ported is Skies of Arcadia Legends, which was actually a pretty decent game. 3D ship battles = epic win.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mario Sunshine? Pikmin? Custom Robo? Mario Sunshine? Yes, please.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • a remake of melee would be kind of silly... considering that there are only 2 gens of pokemon on it compared to 5 gens now. if anything i would just expect another super smash bros done by somebody else, seeing as sakurai has left HAL, for the 3ds in about 2 years.
    as for remakes from the cube, i would say sunshine, metroid prime, pikmin 2 and doshin the giant (always wanted to play that game.)

Years
  • Colosseum and XD would be pretty nice. Obviously they're not going to port them, but I'm hoping for something in that style (fully 3D) to replace the traditional series, especially for battles, where the gameplay is not affected.

Back