• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games that made you cry.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I felt pretty sad playing Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time, it was the best.....

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • If someone says FFVII, I'm going to RAGE.
    This is possibly the most brilliant statement said all day. Thank you for enhancing my day.

I cried when I found out all you can do with a Golden Sun/Golden Sun: The Lost Age clear data is battle.

All sarcasm aside, I neeeeearly cried whilst playing Suikoden III, at the scene at the very end of Chapter 1 of Hugo's storyline. Basically, annoying kid died... but Hugo and friends were so sad. It is still a very emotional scene today, despite graphical advances.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • i almost cried at the end of Zelda - Twilight Princess, too.
    And i cried when the father died in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring Of Fates.

I cant remember any other games ;(

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Let's see...
    Like Fox♠, I cried in MGS4, when Big Mama died. She was one of my favorite MGS3/MGS: PO characters. D:
    I was also devastated when I accidentally killed laughing octopus. (Don't ask, I was trying to only put her to sleep.)
    I nearly cried with RAAAAAAGE a long time ago when the Half-Life 2 and Bioshock demos took a total of 14 hours to download. Damn STEAM. Plus, I wasn't close to crying, but I was pretty pissed when Crysis refused to work on my old computer.
    Last but not least, I cried with laughter during GLaDOS' antics in portal.

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
  • BioShock's bad/neutral ending.

I never got it, only the good ending, but I saw it on the Internets, and it made me cry how hostile you are to the Little Sisters. D:

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
  • MGS2: Death of Emma, dieing in Otacon's arms

A little harsh. Not much gets to me but that was a little strong. A little bit like the death of Maes Hughes in FMA

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I cried at the end of the first disc of FFVII, but they where tears of rage because i had wasted a whole disc training Aries because she was the best magic user in the game, only for her to get killed, also i felt sad when Zack died at the end of Crisis Core (but we all knew it had to end like that), the other game that made me cry was Pokemon Crystal, when my friend spilt his drink over it rendering it, and my GBC, useless, which lost me my 30 lv100's and my 7 shinys (which included an Aipom and an Umbreon).

Xous

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    I don't think I've ever cried from playing a game, but I guess the one game I came close to crying for is Drakengard 2's last (true) ending... D;

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I cried out of frustration playing silver surfer for the NES.

Me said:
    WHY THE F*CK IS THIS GAME SO HARD!?

I THOUGHT SILVER SURFER WAS COOL!

I still don't find games sad for some reason..Maybe I've never played any of these "sad" games..

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
  • I cried when I got my copy of 'Populous' home from the shop only to find out I'd spent £40 on a master system game that was neither fun nor playable...

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Never haha. Except one time I was pretty close when I was playing a football (soccer) game in a wi-fi match. I was 3-2 down in the 90th minute. Then I scored to make it 3-3! Then straight from kick-off. My opponent dribbled past about 6 players and slotted it in. I was gutted and upset!

That's the closest I got. I don't often play RPG's so I don't follow many storylines, but I'm playing Sonic Chronicles on the DS at the moment and something sad may happen at any moment!

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
  • PMD 2 was quite a tear jerker...even though I didn't cry but I was pretty close D 8
    I can't remember any other games... but in Final Fantasy...something...the one with Zidane...it was sorta sad when Zidane tried to save Kuja when the forest or something was crumbling...>.>
    Oh, and...Mother 3 was pretty sad...but I'm not finished with the game yet O_O The bad ending to Disgaea 2 was pretty disturbing/sad too >_>

Last edited:
    Back