• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you are looking forward to

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm definitely looking forward to the new release of GTA as well as Paper Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 7, which is pretty soon as well as Sims 3: Pets! Yay! o3o;

Tyewatson

Poke Scholar
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I would say Skyward sword however I do not have a Wii! However I am so excited for Skyrim! I have a 360 so that will be what I will be playing it on! I plan on being a Nord fighter. Probably rely on potions instead of spells. Then on a new character I might be a thief or a barbarian warrior mage class.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • SKYWARD SWORD, SKYWARD SWORD, SKYWARD SWORD!!!

I am extremely excited for LOZ:SS!! I totally want the special edition, but I don't think I can afford it, even after begging my parents for the special edition EVERY SINGLE DAY...plus since Christmas is coming up soon and release date is Nov.20, my parents wanna get it for me for Christmas!! I AM SO SAD...

I'm also looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS whenever it comes out, along with (even though this already came out, I wan't it for Christmas!) Star Fox 64 for the 3DS!

OHMAHGAWD, I have such a huge list of games I really want! I can't wait until Christmas so I can get like 10 new games, LOL.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Mario Kart 7 primarily, that's out December 2nd!
    I'm disappointed about The Sims 3 Pets graphics being messed up, it's such a good game yet I can't play it for real yet D:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm pretty excited for Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. I can't wait really! n_n

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I'm extreeeeeeemely excited for Skyward Sword to come out, it's one day before my birthday so I'll be able to get it right away because I'm gonna get a little money from my grandma. And it isn't at all distant anymore, it's in a week or so.

Ideals

Ethereal
    Years
  • I'm excited for Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3D Land, Tales of the Abyss, Super Pokémon Rumble and Mario Kart 7

I can't wait!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Skyrim, Sonic Generations, Skyward Sword, LA Noire PC. I need a new computer for them, though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Tales of the Abyss (3DS), Fire Emblem 3DS and Ace Attorney vs. Professor Layton, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Skyward Sword is the only game I'm really looking forward to this fall. I'm still a bit skeptical about some of the motion control gimmickry, but I'm still excited to play it.

I'd be looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Revelations coming out today, but I'm kind of tired of AC, and it looks like more of the same. I love the series and don't want to get burned out on it. And Mass Effect 3 looks really good too, but I still need to beat the second.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mario Kart 7, Skyward Sword, Halo Anniversary for me. Given as I have Anniversary, it's not so much "I want it so bad" but "I need to finish my work ASAP so I can play and go ooh at the shiny"

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I now have a new list of games I want, it is very long.

Red Dead Redemption GOTY
    Infamous 2
    Saints Row 2
    MW3
    Killzone 3
    Metal Gear Collection
    And most importantly SKYRIM V
    All these are on the PS3 as well. I don't buy games much.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I'm waiting for Saints Row: The Third.

Minecraft 1.0 came yesterday. Yay.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • Games I'm looking forward to get are Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 and Batman: Arkham City.

Why MW3? since I'm a fan of the Modern Warfare series, and why Arkham City? since I like action packed puzzle games. :D

Back