• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you never mastered

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years
    Overall view i say i'm an average gamer on all genres so i'm not bad but i dont like saying im good.

But the 1 game that i could barely ever get anywhere was.... Frogger! i don't why i'm so bad at it but i always seem to struggle at level 2 lol. i hate it.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    I have to say that I cannot master racing games... As in, proper racing games, not Mario kart. The racing game thing just doesn't suit me... Like Pro Gotham Racing...

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Contra 4, I beat the game with luck....
    Yggdra Union, its one of my favourite games, but I'm not really good at it,mostly the skills

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Untold Legends (Both games of the series.)- I keep getting lost and I don't have any idea where to go.

Armored Core 2- Omfg! I hate this damn game. I can't even pass the first few missions. I think I only accomplished one mission and that's where I just have to destroy some 18 wheeler.

Sonic Heroes- Can't get past the Haunted stage thing with the Chameleon guy (forgot his name) and the Crocodile thing (forgot his name too) and the bug. I also can't get past the stage where your running from some giant Crocodile with Sonic's team.

Pokemon Dash- Waste of money. Too hard.

.......Yeah.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Despite adoring these games, I've never really got good at them.
    DarkStalkers series
    Street Fighter series
    Marvel vs Capcom series
    Fire Emblem series
    Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - NES
    Final Fantasy Tactics series
    Jeanne D'Arc - PSP
    Disgaea series
    Izuna series
    Resident Evil series
    Dungeons & Dragons - Tabletop (only the math parts, the rest I can do)

And then there are the games I've just never been good at but want to be so that I can compete with friends.
    Halo series
    Call of Duty series
    Battlefield series
    GoldenEye 007 - N64

For all the fighters, I can win, but I'm a button masher. I have a bad memory and I can't remember all the button compinations for Ultras and Specials. For SRPGs, its because I'm more impulsive and I'm not to good a strategist, I will either think worst case and wait too long or think best case and not get the kill. For shooters, I have no idea, I just can't win. Maybe its because I can't see behind me like in most games or through peritheral vision like in real life.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Family Guy for Playstation 2, i couldn't get past the level where your inside Peter.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    ;D. This is such a cool thread. For me, its basically all Final Fantasy games. Except Tactics. Its pretty cool. ;D

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    Donkey Kong 64. That jack in the box thing was really annoying, plus I ended up selling the game.

I've beaten Majora's Mask on several occasions but never got the Fierce Diety's mask because of the crazy goron part on the moon. That part is frickin impossible. I personally never really wanted the Fierce Diety's mask though.

Reb

Bad Mood :X
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    I have nevered master Hogs of war and Legend of Dragoon for ps1,cause the cd broke so i cant continue anymore,

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Both of the Kingdom Hearts, Soul Calibur IV, New Super Mario Bros and Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    There's game I have but haven't mastered and barely even played just because I didn't like. They were boring, poorly made, etc. Back when I was younger and bought a lot of movie tie-in garbage.

Some games I found boring, some I just lost interest in, some I found frustrating (Golden Sun: The Lost Age).

And then there's some that I find stupidly difficult like Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Back