• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you never mastered

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Admit it. As good a gamer as you are, what's that game/s you just couldn't master? For me, it's Ocarina of Time, Luigi's Mansion(almost), and I get stuck at the last fight in Banjo Kazzooie.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The A Bugs Life Game!

I was a kid and could never get past that stage with the daddy long legs in the city.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Street Fighter 4.

Despite all the time I've put into playing it, I still manage to lose roughly 60% of online matches XD;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Metroid Fusion for GBA. I absolutely could NOT get past this one boss. The stupid spider one....He kept catching me and I could never get away from him. It was so frustrating, I might have thrown my Gameboy a couple of times XD

God of War on godmode...I can't beat Ares at the end since like, one hit from him takes away half your health X(

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Superman 64.

...Wait. Do I even want to master that?
    I couldn't beat the first level.

EDIT2: Okay, sorry about my misreadings at first. Anyhow, I never met the game that was better then me. If I blow at a game I keep on playing and practicing until I get better. Unless it's I Wanna be the Guy, that game can go jump in a fire.

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Just about every game I've ever played, minus Pokemon games (though technically I haven't 'mastered' them since I don't care about competitive battle and stuff like that) and console Zelda games. I suck at video games, and yet I play them all the time~ |D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm still a random button masher when it comes to fighting games like street Fighter, and I utterly fail at tactical games like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mostly Guitar Hero and The Lion King (the Genesis version). The antelope level is a pain.

Ooh, you just opened up something in my mind that I had completely forgotten about. It was really hard at the time

Uh...
    Altered Beast.
    I still hate that game.
    WHY CAN'T I BEAT IT?!
    TT^TT

I have beat that game several times.

Another game I cant beat is The World Ends With You.

Years
    Contra 3 for the SNES. I've mastered about the first 4 levels in the game but I start having trouble with the 5th level which is in bird's-eye-view and has plenty of moving sand. Not to mention an annoying boss at the end. Very rarely do I make it to the final level which is the 6th level. I've only beaten in on an emulator thanks to savestates.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Blitzkrieg (I can do it in easy but as soon as everything becomes historically accurate, oh bugger)
    Breath of Fire II (JRPGs... full of turn-based gameplay that does little to entice me anyway)
    Rayman (the slidey ground with the trumpets, wut)
    東方封魔録 ~ The Story of Eastern Wonderland (shift doesn't slow the player characters, and Meira is just FFFFUUUUUUUU)

Back