• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you never mastered

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    I remember that I could never beat the Mortal Kombat game for super nintendo because when I was 8 I was truly terrefied of the guy with four arms.

Years
    Anything that has "Gran Turismo" or "DDR" in its name-they take way too long to get the hang of. Take a break, and you lose your skills on the spot.

LOL. I own at GT.

Suikoden IV.

I managed to, in fact, beat it, but the fight took me so many tries, that I wound up writing up a strategy, including how much HP he took, the DMG that I did, the attacks that he did and it's effects depending on it's color, everything.

I literally had a statistical guide on what the damn thing did. I couldn't believe it. And it actually worked. And and since I didn't have internet at the time, I did that for every RPG I got stuck on. And, sure enough, it worked.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I have been lucky with games not many i can say i havn't mastered, almost every game i start i finish, except Guitar Hero, but just pressing buttons in the order they show up isn't my idea of a fun game, the only other game i havn't finished is GTA 4 but thats because i have so much fun annoying the cops that i just never get around to doing the missions.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Aha! I've finally beaten Armored Core 2. I looked up a few guides on creating decent ACs and created a lightweight version of "Providence." I decided not to give up on it and just practice and what do you know? I kick ass at it now!

Now I can't beat Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition, Remix...I don't know what it is. I guess after beating the original MC3 and not playing for a long time until I got MC3 Remix I lost my skill. I'm stuck on like around 70%.

Back