• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GameStop Deoxys

Tmi Chris

Is the walrus!
Years
  • Sounds fun. Does anyone know the time this will be held at?

Mainly because I'm getting my DS lite and Diamond on the 29th and need to know how early to get up to buy both and get somewhere in the game before actually going to the event.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • You'll still only be able to get one Deoxys on a single game, regardless of how many stores you go to.
    Are you sure? I was just wondering because I was hoping to get a second Deoxys for a friend, but I'll just he'll have to either give me his Pearl or go to GameStop himself.

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
  • is it possible to get this on wi fi?

if not i don't think there are any gamestops in Norway...

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • I don't think there are any Gamestops in the UK, but I do live in the Middlands so idk. I better look into this n' see if I can get one.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I just payed a visit to my local GameStop, and it seems that they too are doing the event. x3 They've got the poster out any everything.

The strange thing is that the lady (at least I think it was a lady, I couldn't tell) who was at the counter offered to give me one today if I had my DS and game with me. o.o I didn't, but I wasn't sure if it was even possible, or if she(?) was just confused. xD

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • i ment if i could get it on wi fi mystery gift.

cause i want one myself. not from trade.

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the TRU events-- you get it over the mystery gift, but you have to go to a designated download area to receive the data. So I think if you haven't got a GameStop nearby, you're out of luck. =[

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • That's too bad. D= I hope you find it somewhere; I wonder if it will have a ribbon like Darkrai that prevents it from being traded on the GTS? I don't see why it would...

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    I've got 2 GameStops nearby me, so I'm most likely going to get one.

Now all they need are more Jirachi events..... I like Jirachi. :3

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • If you go on the GTS I'm sure you'll find it, but it'd probably be easier to make a trade here.

That's too bad. D= I hope you find it somewhere; I wonder if it will have a ribbon like Darkrai that prevents it from being traded on the GTS? I don't see why it would...

The Deoxys is based strictly off of the 10th Movie Deoxys. So because the 10th Deoxys came with a classic ribbon, it is highly likely that this one will come with the ribbon. And unfortunately Classic Ribbon = Not GTS tradable.

And knightful, if im not mistaken, GameStop took over EB Games. So you might want to call them before giving up.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    eh, maybe. I really doubt EB games would do it, but it may be.

Ah well, it should be fun. Still, gamestop is a small store in most places, so I hope i'm not stuck in the store with 10 other people.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Question

when is it going to go on during those days like at the TRU Darkrai event 12-4
    so what time is this 1

and where will you need to go in the game to get it

When I went to go ask at GameStop, they said that it was all day long.

If it's given through Mystery Gift like the Darkrai (which it is, I'm sure), there will be a man in green in any PokeMart that will give it to you.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • Ohhh there's a Gamestop 30 miles away from my town. I didn't know that^_^ I assume you have to go into the shop, I can't just go on Mystery Gift from my house on the day? Never been to event so I don't know, the UK rarely have any.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    ^You have to download it, I think.

I'm lucky because I'm near 3 gamestops, so if one of them happen to close down... I can run to some other one.

Back