• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Gangsta.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years

Aha! This was not an action-packed episode, but we did have a lot of character development.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    What, I thought it was VERY clear that it was who you all think it was that did the killings? lol
    Spoiler:

Which is exactly what makes this episode too fucking awesome. It shows how things have changed over the course of all those years and how character dynamics between those two characters are drastically different from what you'd assume they'd have. The scene where Worrick gets mad at that prostitute just goes a long way to emphasize that.

NOW, why the character dynamics are the way they are now is something to be seen. But with the kind of content we've gotten in the last three episodes, I don't doubt that we'd get some good explanation behind it. Looking forward to that. <3;

I actually sort of found Alex's reaction to that guy's face sorta cute lmfao. But yeah. I hope she somehow becomes more badass. I'd like that. :p

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Been really enjoying this anime so far, it's very refreshing and I hope some major events happen to give it a bit more punch but so far I've had no issues with the characters, voice acting or animation. We can only hope it stays this good :D

derozio

Years
    YES. I like how the show makes me question myself, btw. Earlier I thought that it is almost certain that Nick killed Worrick's parents and all - that panel in the manga and those scenes in the flashbacks all but implied that. But now after episode 4 I'm doubting that heavily. Their bonding just seems to imply something other than what I thought actually happened.

Maybe we got something like what happened in Witcher 2 - where the MC was framed/blamed for a murder that he did not commit - he was just there at the wrong time. Something like that. :p

Either way, this show knows how to keep me at the edge of my seat each week. Apart from Shimoneta and Charlotte, this is probably THE show I look forward to each week. Amazing stuff.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    First of all, the opening is done by STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION <3 They do Daisy for Kyoukai no Kanata, which is one of my favorite endings aaaaa.

Episode One:
    Spoiler:

Episode Four:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
    dat ED dope af lol

Best anime of the season for me so far Excluding of course Gintama lol. I like how they proceeded with this seinen anime and I'm really looking forward to future episodes.

derozio

Years
    dat OP too. dope shit ri8 there. :D

The animation in the latest episode was very fast and fluid. In comparison to the super-jerky fight animation in first episode, anyway. Definitely enjoyed the fight.

And whoa @ the huge woman. She's boss. I initially thought she might be Worick's sis or something lol. But yeah, loving her character so far. She's da woman! the character you were waiting for, ya'all - kenchiin and others~

@Alex's trauma. I'm curious as to where she disappeared to. But her issues at this point are understandable. So I don't have a problem with her having difficulties coping with her past.

Excluding of course Gintama lol.
    This guy knows his shit lel

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
    dat OP too. dope **** ri8 there. :D

Yeah, the OP kinda reminds me much of Death Parade's OP tho.

This guy knows his **** lel

Gangsta.

lol

derozio

Years
    Anybody see the latest episode? I like the focus they've been giving to their pasts. Really does add a lot to them as characters. I never would've imagined before this episode that Worick could've had a family like he did (sure, there were hints in the previous episodes. But this episode just seals the deal). Not a fan of Worick's dad at all.

Episode also helps with the male-duo bonding which is awesome. Always. :D And seems like this isn't all we've seen of Alex's issues. Can't say I dislike the increased focus on it. I'm interested in where we go from here.

Yeah, the OP kinda reminds me much of Death Parade's OP tho.

Gangsta.

lol
    Yeah, both are slightly misleading haha.

And I know, right? I'm always right :^)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Late to the party, sorry, lot of work to do!

Episode 4, 5, 6

Spoiler:

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
    Best episode so far! Really great pace on it, I can probably see where this is going since some scenes were already hinted at the previous eps. I guess something will go on between Alex and Worick in the next episodes like it's really obvious lol.

derozio

Years
    Is anyone else caught up in the manga? Because for real, I need someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on because this series gets sad af :(
    I wanna read the mango but the show is far too well directed for me to not relish the animation instead. :p I'll probably read the manga once this anime adaptation ends. Do you have any idea as to how much they're probably gonna adapt? The entirety of the manga or a part of it? Approximate guess considering the time we have left with the remaining episodes and the pacing they've kept till now? :p

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I wanna read the mango but the show is far too well directed for me to not relish the animation instead. :p I'll probably read the manga once this anime adaptation ends. Do you have any idea as to how much they're probably gonna adapt? The entirety of the manga or a part of it? Approximate guess considering the time we have left with the remaining episodes and the pacing they've kept till now? :p

It's hard to say considering its on chapter 37(anime doesn't rush through the manga, so the show is in the early chapters) and it's just been constant plot progression- it moves quick. There's really no chapter they could call the show quits on, AND still have it follow the manga verbatim, without it just feeling awkward and lacking closure. I can't see them pulling an Inuyasha on us lmao.

READ IT DERO PLS.

Back