• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Kine said:
    About the Pokemon Link: God, you'd think they'd've seen stuff like this before, or at least saw this coming. O_o

Come on now, Pokemon have always been 'altered' since red and blue... :P

... and you guys wonder why I never mention the Japanese site. If they're freakin' out over a picture they found locally, they couldn't handle the overload of the foreign pictures.
    That whole thread made me El Oh El. Strangly, I know which pictures they where talking about. But none of mine where mentioned, thank goodness(?!).

As for that japanese site, it's easy to find anyway...

Kine said:
    And, uh... I love the calender pic. I swear Sugimori's watching me... >_>; I think he made like... a biped Trapinch that looks like it's dancing. X_x;; Am I just paranoid (Probably, because why would I be singled out of millions XD)?
    I have a feeling the Pokemon anime writers are watching me. You know how I like Kirlia and Marshy? I forgot if I said this already: Well, a few months ago, there was this anime episode ("Film riding on Camerupt"), that episode had Kirlia, Marshy, and Minun in it. They where in different mini-movies of course, but still, in the same episode! Another instance is I've already said: Kirlia eppy and a Marsh eppy one episode apart!

The writers also like to tick me off though. I don't care for another filler with a overused KaNtOe pokemon. Or any overused pokemon for that matter...-_-

jynx said:
    ...I feel sorry for Cloyster @@|||
    eh? why? There's nothing wrong with it. >_>
    I find the Combusken in the Toroze pic LOL material, heh.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Housyasei-san said:
    That whole thread made me El Oh El. Strangly, I know which pictures they where talking about. But none of mine where mentioned, thank goodness(?!).

As for that japanese site, it's easy to find anyway...

I have a feeling the Pokemon anime writers are watching me. You know how I like Kirlia and Marshy? I forgot if I said this already: Well, a few months ago, there was this anime episode ("Film riding on Camerupt"), that episode had Kirlia, Marshy, and Minun in it. They where in different mini-movies of course, but still, in the same episode! Another instance is I've already said: Kirlia eppy and a Marsh eppy one episode apart!

The writers also like to tick me off though. I don't care for another filler with a overused KaNtOe pokemon. Or any overused pokemon for that matter...-_-

eh? why? There's nothing wrong with it. >_>
    I find the Combusken in the Toroze pic LOL material, heh.
    Coz its more or less the same as a whole. (the whole body was there)

PS: Do you have a website? If yes, can we exchange links?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Lol. And I feel bad for Executor. 3 heads mashed into 1 icon.

Housyasei-san said:
    ノシ Same here. I actually seen most of the images they where talking about. Most notibly the poledancing Garde.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Heh heh, found that one on serebii.net. I have it in a form that I can change it to my desktop. So what pics are you talking about? I've been serching for Garde pics not too long ago and would like to see some to keep me occupied.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Heh heh, found that one on serebii.net. I have it in a form that I can change it to my desktop. So what pics are you talking about? I've been serching for Garde pics not too long ago and would like to see some to keep me occupied.
    Since deviantART's search function is up and running again, I reckon you should start there.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Ok, thanks. I'll start the hunt there. *hunting sounds are in the background* HI! I'm Steve Irwin, and I'm in search of a rare species of Pokemon. Now, this particular type protects it's trainer from danger. I'm going to hunt down this Pokemon and try to take some pictures of it using my special camera. *trails off*

There's just one tensy-wensy problem: I don't know where to look for it! The comics & cartoons, or antwhere else? I'm new to 'DeviantART', and will be fumbeling around until I find it. So I need a specific point of where to start looking.

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    jynx said:
    PS: Do you have a website? If yes, can we exchange links?
    Unfortunely, I'm the only veteran member that doesn't have a website. Either I'm to lazy, or HTML (and friends) hate me. Unless you can link to my DA (the "Art" link in my sig), sure.

poke-nome123 said:
    There's just one tensy-wensy problem: I don't know where to look for it! The comics & cartoons, or antwhere else? I'm new to 'DeviantART', and will be fumbeling around until I find it. So I need a specific point of where to start looking.
    Well, the easiest you can you is go to search input box (in the top right corner of the page) put in "Gardevoir" and ta-dah! Just watch out though, there are some "questionable" ones on there. Hehe....heh ^^;;

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    ...........WOAH. Just, WOAH. Too........much.......CUTENESS! I seached gardevoir, mawile, and kirlia already, and they are JUST TOO CUTE!!!!!

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Yes, they are... XD

I never did do a search on Trapinch yet...

I did do Nidorina, though. Not a whole lot there. There needs to be a change...cept I don't want a DA account. Eh, whaddya gonna do?

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    i have to say that the most stupidest pokemon have to be:
    Execute: A bunch of eggs that travel together and deserves one name?!
    Rosia: MAY be strong but still, how can something have rose petals for hands!
    Butterfree, Beedrill, Beautifly, Dustox: A bunch of bugs you have to train but loses power in LV 25!

i was not trying to offend anyone ^.^

sorry if i did

who do you think gots to be the most stupidest pokemon?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Pokesho's online manga, Fuyou-chan, has the second episode now!

And Gardevoir is... Stevens maid?! Lol, Wally lost to Steven in the previous episode, so I guess he wasn't worthy of keeping Garde :P

Anyway, the best quote from Garde (translated) has to be:

Steven: "Oh shut up, I'm working now!" (while making a Registeel model)

Garde: "Please, do your "work" after you do your real work... switch to monitor 1"

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Sorry for the double-post, but I came up with an idea for the next Sana-Sana comic:

You know how Gardevoir was hanging onto Typhlosion at the end of the first comic? They passed the jail, and since Cacturne was in it, he saw them pass. Then he gets this idea from nowhere to Pokemon-nap Typhlosion, and so he breaks out of jail, and while Gardevoir's sleeping, he runs off with Typhlosion and I DON'T KNOW HOW HE WILL DO THAT! Anyway, Gardevoir wakes up the next morning to find a note next to her. It says something about coming somewhere "or you'll never see Typhlosion again!" So, she goes off with her walking stick (her back is broke from the last comic) and ends up in this place where Cacturne is and he challenges her to a battle. She complains that her back is broke, and punches her back. It feels better, and she accepts his challenge. the next part I don't know, maybe something along the lines of "losing and touture"? [face_mischief]

No, really, how's that for the next comic?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Hey, you said it yourself. I dcunno how Cacturne would ever plan to get away with capturing Typhlosion. Drug 'im, maybe.

As for stupidest Pokemon, there really arent any. In terms of battle, there are some who are useless (pretty much all pre-evos...and yet they won't stop making them. Wynaut is an exception), but in the giant ecosystem that is the Pokemon world, I'm sure they all serve their purpose.

Maybe except Beedrill. No good just like real wasps...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    The weakest Pokemon? A lv.15- Magikarp. A Magikarp below lv.15 will now be called Magikrap. But then again, a lv.5 Ralts only knows Growl, so switching may be good there if you caught it without TMs, which would probably be for a LOOOOOOONG time. Then it learns Confusion, and by that time, I've already got a Jirachi from the Colosseum Preview disk. ^____^ So, you'll have not one, but TWO Psychics on your team if you have the CP disk. Yay me.

W00T! My Gardevoir on XD is at lv.60! (Never mind the siggy) Also, is Thunderbolt good on a Gardevoir? 'Cause I can get it Shadow Ball back.

EDIT:......Aw, dang, can't think of what I wanted to say. Oh, well, hey, has anyone posted this Kirlia pic before? https://dalegend.com/gallery/pokemon/rs/2.jpg If so, never mind. If not, discuss. Just a thought for y'all.

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    W00T! My Gardevoir on XD is at lv.60! (Never mind the siggy) Also, is Thunderbolt good on a Gardevoir? 'Cause I can get it Shadow Ball back.

EDIT:......Aw, dang, can't think of what I wanted to say. Oh, well, hey, has anyone posted this Kirlia pic before? https://dalegend.com/gallery/pokemon/rs/2.jpg If so, never mind. If not, discuss. Just a thought for y'all.
    A lot of people put Thunderbolt on Gardevoirs.
    Gardevoir's got a high SpAt stat. Besides, ppl tend to like to use Garde for special conditions. (e.g. confusion, sleep, paralyze...)
    Shadowball <--Gardevoir's attack stat might not be quite ideal for this. Unles it is the only Pokemon in your team that can have a Ghost attack.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Hmmmm.......I could teach my........no, that won't work, so I'll just go with Jolteon's Bite. Oh, and just a tip, Skill Swap can be useful if you have two free turns and facing a Ground Type with a Steel Type. That's how my Metagross came through. On second thought, my Gardevoir's moveset is:

Gardevoir lv.62-Careful (yeah, it sucks, I know) ~Twistedspoon
    Stats: 172 HP, 107 Atk., 171 SP Atk., 191 SP Def., 138 Speed. Note: Stats, not EPs.
    Moveset (as of right now):
    TB
    Shadow Ball (will change soon)
    Calm Mind
    Phychic

It sucks, I know, I don't pay much attention to natures. But good otherwise.
    So how is it? Any suggestions for something to replace Shadow Ball? 'Cause I can teach HER Skill Swap for my Mawile and electrics against a Claydol, not mention me having one with Levitate...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Hmmmm.......I could teach my........no, that won't work, so I'll just go with Jolteon's Bite. Oh, and just a tip, Skill Swap can be useful if you have two free turns and facing a Ground Type with a Steel Type. That's how my Metagross came through. On second thought, my Gardevoir's moveset is:

Gardevoir lv.62-Careful (yeah, it sucks, I know) ~Twistedspoon
    Stats: 172 HP, 107 Atk., 171 SP Atk., 191 SP Def., 138 Speed. Note: Stats, not EPs.
    Moveset (as of right now):
    TB
    Shadow Ball (will change soon)
    Calm Mind
    Phychic

It sucks, I know, I don't pay much attention to natures. But good otherwise.
    So how is it? Any suggestions for something to replace Shadow Ball? 'Cause I can teach HER Skill Swap for my Mawile and electrics against a Claydol, not mention me having one with Levitate...
    I suggest you give it Icy Wind if you have Emerald. If not, Light Wall for support.

The downside of using Garde for battle is that most of it's good moves are eggmoves... like Will-o-Whisp, Memento, and Destiny Bond.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Dunno a thing about battles... ^_^;

But as for that picture, that Kirlia pic was the first pic of Kirlia I ever saw, and is the reason why I began to like her so much.

I bet if the first artwork I saw was Sugimori's I wouldn't care half as much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back