• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Hmmmm.......I could teach my........no, that won't work, so I'll just go with Jolteon's Bite. Oh, and just a tip, Skill Swap can be useful if you have two free turns and facing a Ground Type with a Steel Type. That's how my Metagross came through. On second thought, my Gardevoir's moveset is:

Gardevoir lv.62-Careful (yeah, it sucks, I know) ~Twistedspoon
    Stats: 172 HP, 107 Atk., 171 SP Atk., 191 SP Def., 138 Speed. Note: Stats, not EPs.
    Moveset (as of right now):
    TB
    Shadow Ball (will change soon)
    Calm Mind
    Phychic

It sucks, I know, I don't pay much attention to natures. But good otherwise.
    So how is it? Any suggestions for something to replace Shadow Ball? 'Cause I can teach HER Skill Swap for my Mawile and electrics against a Claydol, not mention me having one with Levitate...
    May I ask, why is your Garde's SpAt lower than SpDef?
    Would you mind giving its nature(personality) as well?

----------------------------------------------------

Fresh Gardevoir stuff (drawn a few minutes ago)
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    o_o I did give a nature. It's Careful. I know, I don't pay attention to the Natures that much, and only thought that had something to do with....well, I dunno, but maybe in later Pokemon games the sprites would reflect on nature. Take brave, for instance, the Pokemon would be posing like it was afraid of nothing, or lonely, the Pokemon looked bored (like kicking a rock on the ground), or scared (shows Pokemon [if it has arms and hands] with one hand over the other, with a scared-looking face).

Oh yeah, the pic jynx posted, I can't see it. Can anyone else see it? What is it?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    o_o I did give a nature. It's Careful. I know, I don't pay attention to the Natures that much, and only thought that had something to do with....well, I dunno, but maybe in later Pokemon games the sprites would reflect on nature. Take brave, for instance, the Pokemon would be posing like it was afraid of nothing, or lonely, the Pokemon looked bored (like kicking a rock on the ground), or scared (shows Pokemon [if it has arms and hands] with one hand over the other, with a scared-looking face).

Oh yeah, the pic jynx posted, I can't see it. Can anyone else see it? What is it?
    I can't see the pic as well.... OTL

Anyway, Natures are very very important for competitive battles, since they do x1.1 to the stat it raises, which is big concidering Natures are calculated last.

Eg (Gardevoir with 100 Sp.At, with and without stat boosting bonus):

No bonus: 100 x 1 -> 100
    Bonus: 100 x 1.1 -> 110

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I'll try and see if they have Ralts in the Dimond and Pearl games, THEN search for the right nature. All damage counts. So I'll see if they do have Ralts for D/P as soon as I can.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:

That picture...urm...
    Oh ya...wrong URL :P
    (WARNING: THERE IS A JYNX IN IT, prepare a bucket if you need to vomit!)
    https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/poke124/poke124mon282/gardevoir_jynx_10000hits.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------
    Nature is what that effects a Pokemon's stats MOST!
    Amongst 35 natures, 30 natures have a supporting stat and a deducting stat. (ie: Increasing one stat by 10%, decreasing another stat by 10%)
    The other 5 does not effect a Pokemon stats.

Sorry for lecturing...:P

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Me no need bucket. Bucket is what I no need for these kinds of alerts. I am trained to only vomit if I look off a cliff. Hopefully there's not a Garde pic with her falling off a cliff from a birds-eye view. Or any birds-eye view pics, for that manner. *urp* Don't even think about posting one...I get sick easily...

LECTURING?!?!? AHHHH! LOGIC! *runs off to un-logic place* Ahhhh....the expantion of my brain has stopped. But 30 out of 35 natures, why even put the extra ones in? Oh, wait, there's the matter of poke-blocks, soo....

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Me no need bucket. Bucket is what I no need for these kinds of alerts. I am trained to only vomit if I look off a cliff. Hopefully there's not a Garde pic with her falling off a cliff from a birds-eye view. Or any birds-eye view pics, for that manner. *urp* Don't even think about posting one...I get sick easily...

LECTURING?!?!? AHHHH! LOGIC! *runs off to un-logic place* Ahhhh....the expantion of my brain has stopped. But 30 out of 35 natures, why even put the extra ones in? Oh, wait, there's the matter of poke-blocks, soo....
    PokeBlocks only boosts CONTEST rankings. Does nothing to battle. XD

Anyway, did my pic shock? XD

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Only about 100000 VOLTS INTO MY SYSTEM! j/k Not really that shocking. The natures with no battle effect have to do SOMETHING other than Contest effects...or maybe Nintendo's trying to hide something from us viewers? Food for thought.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Only about 100000 VOLTS INTO MY SYSTEM! j/k Not really that shocking. The natures with no battle effect have to do SOMETHING other than Contest effects...or maybe Nintendo's trying to hide something from us viewers? Food for thought.
    The natures with no effect is because they add and deduct stats in the same stat. So basically it did nothing, it should be a programming error.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Agreed 10,001%. Programming error, who'd thought?

Pokesho has to upgrade it's site SOMETIME.......I mean, come on! Pokemon + Digimon = Mass Chaos, what else is there to think of for a good layout?

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    *jumps over game play discussion*

Nothing really new to add but a new picture I did. It's the first line-less pic ever, I just wished PBBS had more layers to offer.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Hmmmm.....good pic, for non-line art (Don't grade me; grade the art). A Gardevoir in a field, now that's something we don't find every day, don't we? Or maybe that's just me, because I haven't looked for that much of the Garde line pics. *shrugs* I already found what I wanted...(Let's just say I'm content with my findings.)Heh heh heh....

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Agreed 10,001%. Programming error, who'd thought?

Pokesho has to upgrade it's site SOMETIME.......I mean, come on! Pokemon + Digimon = Mass Chaos, what else is there to think of for a good layout?
    It updates the front picture every month, and it has to be a congratulations gift picture to some of her friends, or whatever...

PS: I really HATE Pokesho's layout! I wonder does she ever learn any art or design anywhere! But ppl in $erebii.net are just crazy with Pokesho! =o=|||

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I'm on Serebii.net. I go on a one of the Missingno. guys. Mister, to be exact.

So now I have to wait one whole month for pokesho to change it's front page? I liked the old one better. It has a little more adventure mixed in, no?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    jynx said:
    It updates the front picture every month, and it has to be a congratulations gift picture to some of her friends, or whatever...

PS: I really HATE Pokesho's layout! I wonder does she ever learn any art or design anywhere! But ppl in $erebii.net are just crazy with Pokesho! =o=|||
    Frankly, I like the simplicity of Pokesho's design :/

Anyway, popped into say Happy Halloween :)

[pic1] RalKilGarde brothers (important) from Chamo Chamo Pretty.

Last edited:

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Happy Halloween everyone!

I of course, didn't go trick or treating becuase I had HW and I'm a lazy bum. Not many people went outside anyway. :(

That scan is coot, and brothers eh? :33 Hey, they look more maleish then Pokesho's pityful excuse for one: "Hay guyz, I'm a male Gardevior, really! TEEHEE!!11"*sports maid outfit and prances like a doe-eyed deer*.

I keed, I keed.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Pitiful, is right. I can't read japanese, but I'll learn soon enough. When that time comes, I can finally learn what they're saying. And boy, it's hard to even go back there, the ononimous amount of male Garde pics out there, just waiting to be found. Luckily, pokesho is rated for all ages, or so I think, *hint hint nudge nudge* so I won't worry about that for a while.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Pitiful, is right. I can't read japanese, but I'll learn soon enough. When that time comes, I can finally learn what they're saying. And boy, it's hard to even go back there, the ononimous amount of male Garde pics out there, just waiting to be found. Luckily, pokesho is rated for all ages, or so I think, *hint hint nudge nudge* so I won't worry about that for a while.

No need to learn Japanese now. Kohei was nice enough to translate another Gardevoir comic a month or so ago. So, maybe he could do the same for this one. If he has the time that is.

lawl 300th post *throws confetti*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back