• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I cheated and played the ROM a bit. =P

I used codebreaker codes to allow myself to play as Trapinch and Nidorina. =D I forgot to do Kirlia and Mawile, though. >_> Perhaps later.

Problem is that the game locks up after your first mission, so you can only rescue Caterpie as your custom cheated Pokemon, and...that's all.

Oh well, I don't wanna spoil it anyway. I just wanted to try it out. Now all that's left is to wait for a US release.

Hope...hopefully.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    What are ROMs? Pirated games of the origanal version?

Lemme guess, AR and GS, right? I don't get codebreakers, I go with the game as it is. Unless, of corse, there's a glith in the coding, like the Mew Glitch from the RBY games. I still have the Mew.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    Dang. Wonder if size matters.....*imagines Wailord in party* That'd be scary. And I can't read that, what does it say?

Lombre says that they TRIED to evolve, not that they couldn't. They could try, but couldn't evolve.
    Size matters... each Pokemon is rated with stars which represent size (like a normal sized Pokemon has 1 star), and a team can only have a total of 6 stars. Also, I spoke to Lombre, and it told me that one day, all Pokemon couldn't evolve. He says it probablly has to do with the now frequent natural disasters.
    poke-nome123 said:
    What are ROMs? Pirated games of the origanal version?
    ROMs are basically rips of the games, made playable through emulators on the computer.

Kine said:
    I cheated and played the ROM a bit. =P

I used codebreaker codes to allow myself to play as Trapinch and Nidorina. =D I forgot to do Kirlia and Mawile, though. >_> Perhaps later.

Problem is that the game locks up after your first mission, so you can only rescue Caterpie as your custom cheated Pokemon, and...that's all.

Oh well, I don't wanna spoil it anyway. I just wanted to try it out. Now all that's left is to wait for a US release.

Hope...hopefully.
    I still can't get a Trapinch to join me, because I don't have the Friend Area for it yet... but I've got both Nido's :)

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I'll just wait for the original; best to get everyone in one cartrage and wait for it to come, as we have LOTS of games to play to wait. Wonder if Nintendo made a commercial for it yet, or if they will in the time left for the new year. Can someone give an exact date for it to come out? *hopes it isn't near June or April*

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Garde In Dungeon!

Yay! I finally found out Gardevoirs official plot in Dungeon.

I found out in the game today that in the world of Pokemon, there is a myth known as the "Legend of Ninetales".

In the Legend of Ninetales, a human pulls one of Ninetales tail, causing it be angry. It unleashes a powerful curse on the human, but his partner, a Gardevoir, defends him and gets cursed instead.

Ninetales, who pitys Gardevoir, asks the human if he would help Gardevoir. However the human runs away, causing Ninetales to get angered by the humans attitude. Ninetales curses the human, so when he is reborn, in the next life he would be a Pokemon, and when he is brought into the world as a Pokemon, the world would start to breakup by the means of natural disasters...

I think most people can guess that the main character is actually Garde's old owner, and the various natural disasters in the game are actually caused by you. This is why further on in the game, there is a bit where you run away from everyone, because they are out to kill the source of the natural disaster - you...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    AW CRUD! This means sneaking around, doesn't it? I can't go ONE year without having a genre I like introduce a sneaking game. Please tell me this isn't it.....

Well, the natural disasters might explain Rayquaza'a part in this, 'cause I didn't know SQUAT what his part was when I looked at Serebii. Anyone got a list of the atural disasters, if anyone could make one? Gotta be as prepared as possible.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    That is an AWESOME plot... Now that's what I mean by using Pokemon to their potential.

I bet there was probably a fanfic made like this somewhere.... and his/her dream has come true.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    It IS a dream come true. Recommended for ALL Garde lovers, including moi.

The plot just keeps getting better and better! Including the Boss menu from Serebii! One of my favorites! Ahh.................Jirachi....................and Deoxys, Mewtwo, what's next, Mew? Serebii's raking in the info!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    I was thinking, 'NO DUH SHERLOCK!', and at the same time, 'WTF is a Gardevoir doing at Level 5?', but decided to have the unknown left that way. Anyway, not in my country. Says that it'll be realeased in 2006 in the US. Life sucks for me and the other MD fanatics in my country.

Say, how about we gather all of the info on MD and discuss it all, like Boss info, locations, what to do, etc, etc? Kinda like we're doing now.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Well, if kohei has it, you should be able to get it soon as well, Poliwhirl.

Wow, so it's said to come out in 2006? That's better than what I heard about it not making it overseas.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Your logic confuses me. I drew this:__________monkey__________. I know, I hate waiting, despite the phrase "Good things come to those who wait". I WANT IT NOW! Grrr......

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
    I GOT DA GAME ^^

i went looking for it in koreas famous game world and it was the last one, i got it, but kind of wierd cuz the pkmn live in little towns, if there whas a human, what would he think and i really want to get gardevoir on my team

What bugs me: To humans, pkmn arnt civilized,
    in pkmn, there is two types:
    Civilized and un, that is just wierd

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poliwhirl said:
    What bugs me: To humans, pkmn arnt civilized,
    in pkmn, there is two types:
    Civilized and un, that is just wierd
    The "wild" "uncivilized" Pokemon are only like that, since they are sad, distressed, and angry at all the natural disasters and so vent their stress by attacking intuders... as my Chikorita told me in the beginning.

Anyway, since I'm nearly at the end of the game, I've found out that maybe, the main character isn't really the partner of Garde... I mean, she only says she is a "guradian", and tells you in a dream that her "special person" is somewhere else (hinting its not you?).

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Maybe not in the game, but up here, *points to head* you wouldn't believe it.

That's wierd now, are those the ONLY types of Pokemon? Where are the others, like Electric and Steel? Where'd they go?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back