• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Well, now, I think this Mysterious Dungeon game should have a hint of anime in it. Like, how the Pokemon evolve without warning in battle and then use their power to the fullest. And, no really, I am unofficially officially poor. At least, for the moment, 'cause I feel I might hit the lottery sometime in the future. Bigger house, here I come.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Also sorry for this double-post, but I think SonicX is putting a little Pokemon in it. On the episode on now on 4Kids, the girl, I think she's called Cosmo, she looks vagualy similiar to Kirlia. Might be just me, though, but that requires a little experiments.

Yeah, she looks almost exactly like Kirlia. I mean, the green hair, the white gown, almost looks exactly like a Kirlia/Gardevoir crossbreed, like the two fused.

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    I wasn't around as PC was all screwy for me.

And to catch up on the last few topics:
    I might sound a bit pessimistic, but Garde will never make it as a playable character in the next SSB. The playable Pokemon are usually those who are uber-popular; e.i. Pikachu, Pichu, Mewtwo, and (heaven forbid) Jigglypuff. I can say that it can be one of the random Pokemon that pops out of a pokeball you throw at someone with the chance of the 382 other pokemon popping out instead. -_-

As for PokeDungeon; sounds like an interesting game. I just need to get off by but and buy one of those new fangled counsoles so I won't be stuck in 2001 like I am now. How I loved playing SSBM on my cousin's gamecube. :) And I agree that it would be awsome if RKG could join your team.

poke-nome123 said:
    But who cares? At least my parents have ONE happy child...
    Speak for yourself, my parents has to make 3 teenage girls happy. :| (Myself included, mister!)

poke-nome123 said:
    Also sorry for this double-post, but I think SonicX is putting a little Pokemon in it. On the episode on now on 4Kids, the girl, I think she's called Cosmo, she looks vagualy similiar to Kirlia. Might be just me, though, but that requires a little experiments.

Yeah, she looks almost exactly like Kirlia. I mean, the green hair, the white gown, almost looks exactly like a Kirlia/Gardevoir crossbreed, like the two fused.
    We already had this topic a few weeks ago. When I first saw fanart of her, I thought it was a Kirlia gijinka. But yes, she does look a little too much like Kirlia/Gardevoir (hince why I draw her alot ;P). It seems alot of cartoons are ripping of others; examples include: AD Jake Long was ripped off by Juniper Lee (or vice versa), The X's are ripping off The Incredibles, ectect...do I need to tell you of how many Love Hina clones are out there? Arrg!

I added pictures of the aforementioned SonicX character (#1). Heck, her mom looks a bit like (shiney) Garde if you look kinda sorta hard (#2). Oh, and she has 4 sisters too (#three!). :3

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    3 TEENAGE girls?!? That's like........3 TIMES the money to spend if your parents had one!

I agree; are TV stations running out of ideas for cartoons?

Hmmm.....you're right. SonicX rips off a Pokemon character that hasn't even been mentioned to the public yet, except for those who have gone off to Serebii.net! What cheepskates would do that? SonicX, apparently.

Oh, and to those Love Hina clones, there's a Gale of Darkness Admin called Loverina.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:

*laughs*

Oh, I'm not even going to say anything about that. It's TOO easy. Anybody who knows me has got to see what I see...

And don't you know that plaigerism in cartoons has been done since animated pictures have been introduced? People copy what they see, simple as that. Of course, by changing things around you can get away with it.

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    OK, lets see what I can come up with (probably not plaigerism, but something close to that):

Tiff~ "Is that Spike Kirby?"

Metaknight~ "No duh, Sherlock."

OK, so I can't do things right. Kill me. XD But yes, I agree; some of that might be in games, too.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Housyasei-san said:
    As for PokeDungeon; sounds like an interesting game. I just need to get off by but and buy one of those new fangled counsoles so I won't be stuck in 2001 like I am now. How I loved playing SSBM on my cousin's gamecube. :) And I agree that it would be awsome if RKG could join your team.
    Good news for me and you. PokeDungeon Red version is for GBA :), while Blue will be released for DS.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Good news people!

Gardevoir Fan Club!

It seems like Gardevoir plays an important role in Dungeon, because its seen appearing in a dream of the main character (in the scrnshot, Squirtle).

That means Gardevoir might hold the vital key to the mystery of the main characters turning to Pokemon.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    But the sucky thing is that she isn't playable, then...

Well who cares, I still want Nidoran female.

Ooh! Or Mawile! Or Trapinch! Nido Female over all, though.

Gulpin and Chikorita are already in...

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    You say Mawile?..........Oh boy, stand back, here comes the outburst......*goes to middle of field and explodes* There we go. Too bad Gardevoir won't become playable. BUT! On Serebii.net, it says that ALL Pokemon can be playable, including the 4 forms of Castform and any other Pokemon that can take on forms. (Not Ditto; he's only one!) But where could we find a Ralts? It's not your everyday Pokemon in the forest now, is it?

EDIT: On Serebii, though, I THINK it shows movement from where you last stepped. It's kinda like that GBC game, Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey/Tara's Adventure, I think it's called? Another clone of another game, should've seen it coming. Oh, well, at least in PMD, you don't have a trainer! That's an accomplishment, right?.........Right?........Oh, wait, the trainers are being transformed into Pokemon, I hear.

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Ah, I never said Garde is unplayable. She (assuming she is) holds a key role in the story.

Btw, Dungeon is out today... I'm gonna try find/buy it this saturday.

[EDIT] OH YES YES YES! You can choose to use Ralts after you finish the game once! According to this scan, you can make one of your team members the team leader after you end the game!

So, if you have Ralts in your team... :)

[EDIT2] According to 2ch, you can only rescue and use Ralts during the end half of the game, since Garde plays a key role.
    So Ralts is usable, but you have to endure nearly the whole game without Ralts first.

Last edited:

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    IT'S OUT TODAY?!?!?!?!? Strange, I never seen any commercials about it. I'll get it soon, as it seems nice that you CAN get Ralts in the end half. Don't ask me if I don't know it yet; sometimes, I buy the guidebook with the game. :cross-eye And sometimes, I go without the guidebook, and sometimes THAT results in me not knowing where to go or what to do a/or, for now, how to get Ralts. *remembers Serebii.net* Oh yeah, there's always that, too.....

EDIT: Wait, you said at the END HALF you can get Ralts, but ONLY in the end half?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    poke-nome123 said:
    IT'S OUT TODAY?!?!?!?!?
    Ja, in Japan and other Asian countries.
    poke-nome123 said:
    EDIT: Wait, you said at the END HALF you can get Ralts, but ONLY in the end half?
    It seems so, since Gardevoir is a key character, and by what I've read on 2ch, Gardevoir only asks you a mission (where you can find Ralts), during the middle-end part of the game.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Ah, okay, that works out. But now I'm confused...

First off, if ALL Pokemon are playable, this means that, in essence, I could go around kicking everyone's butt as Kyogre or Rayquaza, right?

(heheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE)

Secondly, if all forms are playable, does this mean that Pokemon don't evolve? In that case... I've had everything all wrong...

I don't want Ralts, I want Kirlia. And then I don't want Nidoran Female, but Nidorina instead.

Hmmm... confusion...

But if all this is true, and if anyone can be the team leader after you beat the game once...

*goes into another giggle fit*

EDIT Oh suckage...
    I just got back from Serebii. It appears any Pokemon MAY be playable, but only temporarily. And considering 'Rina's popularity track record, I seriously doubt she'll be a permanent member.

... excuse me...

@$^!$R@^T**&Y@IYUIGDHbxjhbjchmnh clhds.k nbshjvah h!!!

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Is the Ralts you rescue........a baby of the Gardevoir?...........(insert something along the lines of 'someone laugh at how IRONIC that is!')..........no permenant partner, but........evolve it like in the DWM games, no going further, but still training........(imagines Gardevoir in own party) If she stays THAT long, Gardevoir won't mind it evolving along the way.....or WILL she? *looks into future owning guidebook* Maybe not. XD

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Kine said:
    Ah, okay, that works out. But now I'm confused...

First off, if ALL Pokemon are playable, this means that, in essence, I could go around kicking everyone's butt as Kyogre or Rayquaza, right?

(heheheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE)

Secondly, if all forms are playable, does this mean that Pokemon don't evolve? In that case... I've had everything all wrong...

I don't want Ralts, I want Kirlia. And then I don't want Nidoran Female, but Nidorina instead.

Hmmm... confusion...

But if all this is true, and if anyone can be the team leader after you beat the game once...

*goes into another giggle fit*

EDIT Oh suckage...
    I just got back from Serebii. It appears any Pokemon MAY be playable, but only temporarily. And considering 'Rina's popularity track record, I seriously doubt she'll be a permanent member.

... excuse me...

@$^!$R@^T**&Y@IYUIGDHbxjhbjchmnh clhds.k nbshjvah h!!!
    Seems like you can get legendary Pokemon as your party member (seen in this screenshot).

And you and your partner can only evolve after you finish the game once, since according to Lombre in one screenshot I saw "one day, everyone I knew lost the power to evolve... I mean, I tried...".

poke-nome123

The known inexistance
    Years
    Dang. Wonder if size matters.....*imagines Wailord in party* That'd be scary. And I can't read that, what does it say?

Lombre says that they TRIED to evolve, not that they couldn't. They could try, but couldn't evolve. Also, Kyogre on your team might help the weaklings grow. But wait, evolve once you beat the game? That means that ONLY you AND your partner can evolve if it has an evolution? *wants to get Pokemon that doesn't have an evolution, like Mawile* *chuckles* I've got my team ALL figured out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back