• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*gasp* Oh no! Here comes another newbie! ^_^

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
  • I would say the rules for the forums you post in if there are any! ;)

But anyways, welcome to the forums! ^_^
    Have fun and enjoy your stay here! ^^
    *gives cookie*

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • welcome to the community :3
    i'm kura!
    i hope you have fun here!! :3
    and remember to follow the rules!!
    @@ btw, i like your avatar!! it's pretty :3

see you around!
    ~kura

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey there. ^_~ Welcome to PC~! >:D My name is Karli, if you were curious, but I highly doubt you were. XD Anyways...there really is nothing you need to know but follow the rules, be nice, and have lots and lots of fun here. :)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey kanta chan! enjoy these forums

Zangoose

Wild Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    Hey, I'm Zangoose, and I'm new to these forums aswell. So far they're great, and I'm sure you will enjoy it here! Welcome. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Kanta~! =D Well, aside from the rules and FAQ, just post around in the forums you find interesting, have fun and hopefully make tons of great friends while you're here. ^.~ Also, if you ever need help or have a question on something, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out. X3

~Kelsey

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    whoa... I dont want to be cliche or anything... so I guess I wont... *welcome* - you knew that was coming... and I hope you have a great time (prob knew that was coming also) ... oh yea... and paint yourself blue and become a totodile, ok?

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Welcome to PC! I havent been answering newbie threads in a long time cuase I have school! Well welcome to PC!@ And have fun!^^

Back