• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gen 5 last gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Still, 1000 Pokemon will require a lot of memory on the game cards...

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Je sais qu'ils feront un autre jeu. Je n'ai pas vraiment envie. Je n'aime DPt.

I really wish that the fifth gen will be where they stop. We know it won't be, but the fourth & fifth gens just aren't/won't be as epic as the first three. I never cared for the anime & the in game plots are-ah-lacking. If there has to be another gen after five, they need to make in impressive and new.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • People said this about 4 gen due to Arceus...though they still managed to make a new gen leading me to believe they won't stop until they stop making money ah money...At least we get something for their greed :)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I think they should make one more gen that includes all of the legendaries and normal pokemon. They should also include the ability to travel to all of the regions.

^^

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • I agree. After all, they're still making money off it, and they've still got avid fans, so why not milk it for all it's worth, yknow? ^-^

Money Milking; Game Freak does it. I can 100% guarantee anyone that they will keep going until they've shriveled up the concept of Pokemon down to it's bones, perhaps even further.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • There will be more generations in more to time.
    Why can't Pokemon when Mario is still alive and kicking? :P
    The cash cows aren't running out of milk anytime soon.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Did Digimon ever end? (Probably)
    Did Yu-Gi-Oh ever end? (Pfft, now Yugioh has guys riding motorcycles and Synchro Sumthing!)
    Did Spongebob ever end? (If it did, I'd die)
    Did Hannah Montana ever end? (Life's what you make it, so you sit in a dark room and watch television all day wth your potato chips. That's why it ended)

As you see by a few examples, some legendary shows did end, but Pokemon would only end when the bald man who draws stops making designs or the assassins I hired got to him yet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    O.K ENOUGH WITH THIS FREAKIN DAIRY RELATED POSTS!

CAH COWS AND MILK HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH POKEMON!

This should be a Miltank topic at this rate O_O

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
  • Did Digimon ever end? (Probably)
    Did Yu-Gi-Oh ever end? (Pfft, now Yugioh has guys riding motorcycles and Synchro Sumthing!)
    Did Hannah Montana ever end? (Life's what you make it, so you sit in a dark room and watch television all day wth your potato chips. That's why it ended)

As you see by a few examples, some legendary shows did end, but Pokemon would only end when the bald man who draws stops making designs or the assassins I hired got to him yet.
    funny enough, Hanna Montana is getting a sequel, so it's not done :P

Years
  • Anyways, this very well might be the end, but there have been rumor's of Satoshi Tajiri will be ending it after the 6th Generation.
    Tajiri hardly even does anything anymore. He can't just waltz into the Game Freak office after years of hardly doing anything and just declare "OK guys, we're done now!"

Did Digimon ever end? (Probably)

Remind me how Hannah Montana is a legendary show.

Some of you guys will feel awfully silly when 6th gen rolls around.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I think they should make one more gen that includes all of the legendaries and normal pokemon. They should also include the ability to travel to all of the regions.

^^

That is still impossible... So no that won't happen give it up...

Money Milking; Game Freak does it. I can 100% guarantee anyone that they will keep going until they've shriveled up the concept of Pokemon down to it's bones, perhaps even further.

They will grind Pokemon's bones into Jello and serve that to the fans...It will never end until the fans leave...

PS. Hannah Montana is the worse show ever...

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Any person who thinks that it will end at the fifth gen are seriously mistaken because game freak are making serious money out of this and unless 5th gen sales halve the number of fans this wont be the end.And when the number of pokemon go above thousands game freak will just add onother series of spinoff games and introduce new regions but with few extra pokemon.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i say they are gona "end" in gen 7 and then make a whole bunch more spin offs. then three years after gen 7 and the gen 5 remak they will make a gen 8 to close it for good.

they retire then come on back just like Brett Farve.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Weren't people speculating that Generation IV was the last generation? Yeah, I thought so.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Remind me how Hannah Montana is a legendary show.

Some of you guys will feel awfully silly when 6th gen rolls around.
    Hannah Montana taught me how to LOVE (and that it's okay to live a double life and deceive everybody around you for teh thrills and perks of being famous).
    I bet you that (although I'm not a fan of Hannah Montana, cuz its not like I watch every episode with my "Hannah Power Hour Wig" on) every kid could complete this statement:

"Life's what you make it so let's _________!"

I rest my case.

And to stay on topic, Nintendo loves the money. The games will probably last longer than Ash's adventures (who never seems to age after 13 years of being a 10-year-old).

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    they should stop adding new pokemon and just make games.

???

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Hannah Montana taught me how to LOVE (and that it's okay to live a double life and deceive everybody around you for teh thrills and perks of being famous).
    I bet you that (although I'm not a fan of Hannah Montana, cuz its not like I watch every episode with my "Hannah Power Hour Wig" on) every kid could complete this statement:

"Life's what you make it so let's _________!"

I rest my case.

And to stay on topic, Nintendo loves the money. The games will probably last longer than Ash's adventures (who never seems to age after 13 years of being a 10-year-old).

You do know he isn't ten any more right...and the anime being alive for 13 years doesn't make the characters 13 years older... Ash and co have prob only been adventuring for like 5 or 6 years or Ash is about that age...

I also cannot complete that statement xD Whats the answer?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • You do know he isn't ten any more right...and the anime being alive for 13 years doesn't make the characters 13 years older... Ash and co have prob only been adventuring for like 5 or 6 years or Ash is about that age...

I also cannot complete that statement xD Whats the answer?
    puberty right? that explains the change in voice actors....

and you can't finish the song? are you even a kid?!?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back