• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Np! I will start on them soon. Is there anything in particular you wanted on them? Or what I have listed on the excel file is fine?

Was hoping for modest or timid vulpix whichever you think is best really
    Swablu is fine :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    One quick question though. I had just registered you on my Ds but some reason your name is not showing up on my Y version.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Oh wait! I just remembered that we both have to have been online at the same time ( trading/battling) in order for a friend to pop on the pss. My bad lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Would 10 my time which would be in 2 hours and 15 min work for you or would you rather trade tomorrow afternoon?

Years
  • Would 10 my time which would be in 2 hours and 15 min work for you or would you rather trade tomorrow afternoon?
    Spam much? lol but sorry i missed you, I was recording for my youtube channel. I should be around from now till that time so just come online and ask for the trade

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Sorry my dad came home earlier than normal. Im on now if you can make it, but if the talonflame isnt 6IV or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 then i dont need it

ur like the most generous dewd i've ever met thx so much! I"m pimped to competitive battle naow :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    If you need anything pokemon related or if I can help you in any way let me know! I apologize for not having better offers, the pokemon did have good ivs though, and I think 2 had eggs moves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back