• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If you need anything pokemon related or if I can help you in any way let me know! I apologize for not having better offers, the pokemon did have good ivs though, and I think 2 had eggs moves.
    Your most welcome! But thats okay dont worry about it. Im not always expecting to get something back in return and Im sure I can put those pokes you traded to me to some good use at some point

Years
  • Hello, I was interested in that competitive ready Bold Slowpoke with Regenerator, and I was wondering which pokemon would you be willing to trade for it.
    I cant remember if I have any that are missing the Atk IV, but I know I have some missing the Speed IV if thats okay, if not then i can breed 1 for you and it shouldnt take to long? And typically I'm looking for either battle ready pokes or pokemon with "perfect" IV spreads (usually that means missing the IV that is beign decreased but the nature), but you dont need to have 1 of these to trade as it would be nice to get something back

Years
  • I don't mind if the Slowpoke is missing the Speed IV, after all it is called SLOWpoke. :)
    Lol i know, but some ppl do care. I found a 6IV slowpoke that I had cloned so I can trade you that. I should be online later on today. Just let me know what your FC and IGN are as well as your Time zone or nearest major city and what time is best to trade with you is.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Alrighty then, my Time Zone is CST (Central Time Zone), and the best time to trade with me is around 6:00-9:00 PM (CST).

And my IGN is May and FC is 5000-2971-5028

Years
  • Alrighty then, my Time Zone is CST (Central Time Zone), and the best time to trade with me is around 6:00-9:00 PM (CST).

And my IGN is May and FC is 5000-2971-5028
    Okay I have added you. Mine is in my signature. I should be around all night so just let me know when you can trade

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I certainly will! Thanks!

Hey um I don't know if you're interested but I stalk wonder trade shiny thing twitch things and um.
    I have a shiny ditto with 6 perfect ivs a shiny reshiram with only 1 perfect iv, a shiny eevee 5 ivs egg moves, a shiny pyroar 4 perfect ivs, shiny magmortar 6 perfect ivs - let me know if you want to trade anything :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey um I don't know if you're interested but I stalk wonder trade shiny thing twitch things and um.
    I have a shiny ditto with 6 perfect ivs a shiny reshiram with only 1 perfect iv, a shiny eevee 5 ivs egg moves, a shiny pyroar 4 perfect ivs, shiny magmortar 6 perfect ivs - let me know if you want to trade anything :)
    I'd be interested in the ditto, eevee, pyroar, and magmortar. Not sure what you want in return, like if you want something bred, shinnies, or battle ready pokemon. Just let me know which you'd prefer and I can give you a list of pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    I'd be interested in the ditto, eevee, pyroar, and magmortar. Not sure what you want in return, like if you want something bred, shinnies, or battle ready pokemon. Just let me know which you'd prefer and I can give you a list of pokemon

Preferably a really strong cute battle ready pokemon

but idk i'd trade shiny for shiny. i'm considering keeping the eevee to make umbreon cause u know LOOK AT IT!

Years
  • Preferably a really strong cute battle ready pokemon

but idk i'd trade shiny for shiny. i'm considering keeping the eevee to make umbreon cause u know LOOK AT IT!
    I have to look at my pokes. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

And you know there are ppl here who can clone pokes for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back