• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Dysphoria

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • Well, I'll let you guys in on a secret.

I have it, quite bad actually. I'm not diagnosed with it, but I know I have it, I hate being the gender that I am. It just sucks overall for me because I feel so much like the opposite gender.

Here's the catch, I'm not telling you weather I'm a guy who wants to be a girl, or a girl pretending to be a guy on PC.

ziglef

Just here for fun ^^
    Years
  • i think its not a condition, i think its something that is influenced in the person when they were young, like for example seeing people of the other sex always happy when he was unhappy etc etc

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • It's a good theory
    But when I was growing up I saw both genders being happy, I was unhappy, but everyone around me was happy.

Gah. I have no idea why I have it!

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I know someone who goes onto another forum who probably has it, he's a guy that pretends to be a girl. He managed to trick us all though :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I know someone who goes onto another forum who probably has it, he's a guy that pretends to be a girl. He managed to trick us all though :(
    Ehh, I wouldn't say that's necessarily a case of this. :/ Lots of people pretend to be someone they aren't on the internet. We have plenty of members here who are perfectly "normal" and put on an act to throw people off their genders.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Ehh, I wouldn't say that's necessarily a case of this. :/ Lots of people pretend to be someone they aren't on the internet. We have plenty of members here who are perfectly "normal" and put on an act to throw people off their genders.

True, but said person also tends to act the same IRL. Or so he says. Then again, you can't really take everything on the internet without a bit of doubt.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I know someone who goes onto another forum who probably has it, he's a guy that pretends to be a girl. He managed to trick us all though :(
    For some people; environmental issues such as family and lifestyle make it impractical for them to transition and to be honest with themselves. So the internet makes for a perfect outlet ~ before I came out, before I transitioned? I was Sarah on the internet for a good three years :3 And in-fact it's only relatively recently that I've 'come out' about being a transgirl and not a genetic girl. It's not lying to hurt others; it's lying to maintain one's sanity - unless you know what it's like to be so fundamentally wrong within yourself, I don't think it's fair to be judgmental.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've first heard of this disorder when I was watching the Maury show a while back. I never knew that this was a disorder, I've always called it Trannism when I was little

:t354:TG

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I know someone in my year who believes he has girls mind in a guy's body, a lot of people don't like him because he's gay (my school is very judgemental) but it doesn't bother me to be honest.

Back