• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i've had funerals to go to around august or september for about four years straight.

Years

I wouldn't count it, 'cause all we did was look at his body and that's it. There was no actual service.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been watching things on Netflix and going onto the computer. My sister has been playing my Tomodachi Life on my 3DS right now hahah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think this is the most I've spent on my laptop in a while. I guess it's good considering that I'm not really going to be on the next... four days.

Years

While playing my 3DS, DS, and GBA games again, I realized that I'm really bad at a lot of them, mainly Super Mario Advance 2 and New Super Mario Bros.

Yukari

I'm pretty damn good at Mario. But that's because I've been playing it for 10 years. But I still need some practice every time I get a new game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back