• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Not sure which page exact but that probably varies depending on the person and their computer really.

Yukari

Yeah, I've seen those too, but I think that it's mainly an issue with much larger threads.

Years

Heck, I saw two instances of quintuple posts, which would obviously be the computer's fault, not PC's.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Two of them are by the same person so it might be an issue on their side. And the otherone is a longerposts but overall ye..ah. Rare exceptions considering how many new threads are made each day.

Years

You could easily find more, but that's all I found by browsing the least popular threads on the first page of those two sections.

Yukari

If you're getting double posts on the first page of a thread then it's probably your computer.

Years

I find it amazing that I only double posted on the big Forum Games threads with my old, Windows XP laptop, which ran incredibly slowly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't double post on Firefox but I'm waaay too lazy to switch over to Firefox when I have all my RP stuff on Chrome.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

I'm not taking part in this conversation but I'd like to say this is my 500th post. B) Impressive I know

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

You'll have to split the cost with me though. Yes, I know, I lied when I said it was on me. I'll accept my payment in high fives or elaborate finger paintings, depending on your mood.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like the idea of high fives in fact i'll even pay the tip how about that.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

I'm just picturing the delivery man holding his hand out for the tip and you giving him a high five, taking the pizza, and walking into the house, leaving him confused out of his mind. The ultimate tip has no price tag.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    303 Owh man that was brilliant, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back