• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Jake, Geoff, and Steve have never posted in any version of this thread. Audy and Sheep obviously have. Went and Gav have made thousands of posts in this section, so I didn't bother looking it up for them.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Was that with a new game+ or with a clean slate?

Can't new game plus this one so I had to do some research beforehand to best improve my chances of survival. Thankfully, I'll now never have to touch the game again unless I get really freaking bored.

Oh, and 443.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years

I really want to change my username to Gligar. My current one is horrible and Gligar is pretty memorable.

Yukari

I only changed my username to this because I hated my old name with a passion. (I only made this account to download a few things, so... I never intended to stay.)

Yukari

I can't say that I blame you. I changed mine for a similar reason.

blue

gucci
    Years

For once I'm actually not going for a name change whilst they're available. I feel like I've changed my name so many times over the last year or so.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • For once I'm actually not going for a name change whilst they're available. I feel like I've changed my name so many times over the last year or so.

Hahaha, I totally know how that feels! Just take a look at my username history on Bulbagarden:

1CW1yTe.png

Despite wanting so many more names, I feel the urge to stick with Revise because it feels most unique to me.

Years

I've changed my name...6 times in my 5 year experience on forums. On Mario Wiki's forum, I had it changed from User 101 to Mr. W to WaLuIgI pInBaLl to Bowaluigiser to User 101. On Marriland, I had it changed from NintendoEmboarSystem to SuperNintendoEmboarSystem, and on Bulbagarden I had it changed from User 101 to Heat Crash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back