• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • 138. Eh. It ain't about the network, not really. It's about the show itself and each one should be weighed on its own without comparisons to others at first.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Steven Universe is pretty good. Adventure Time and Regular show are as well. Gumball is acceptable, but other than that I could care less about what shows are on CN. They're just not all that great.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 138. I don't even watch CN haha. I don't watch TV at all actually I just go out and watch the shows that really look like they'll be good. Last I saw the programming on the big three channels was pretty crap overall with some gems (hah) hidden in them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 138. I don't even know what channels we get lmao. And I have to actively remember how our TV works every time I use it. Multiple remotes with many buttons are far too complicated for my simple soul. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 138. We have two and I don't really know what they do? they're interchangeable for volume so I don't care and I turn on the tv using the apple remote anyway -v-;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

I just gave up on ever working a TV after remotes started having more buttons than phones.
    also double posting is baaaaad today wtf

Years

This is why most regulars in this section use Post Reply. You will NEVER double post if you use Post Reply instead of Quick Reply.

Years

I will always call this place Forum Games. If there was a swingset here, maybe I would call it The Playground, but there's not. A playground is not a playground without a swingset.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

The glory days of the Nightclub <333

This place will be OT for me forever even though really I was introduced to it as Fun Time in PokéLand haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back