• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race - v11.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sounds like a busy day. What type of poetry is it and what's it for? What are you going to put into the frames?

I need to frame my Christmas present from my partner, which is sheet music for I See The Light signed by the lyricist ❤

I also have to frame a certificate for the last poetry comp I won :)

I have quite a few other things to frame, but those are the "US Letter" size ones!

I also need to find a good 40 x 30 inch! frame for a Captain Marvel poster that was used in my regular cinema during its theatrical run :)

Hey Ash dear~
    I'm doing really great today, thank you for asking. How are you

I'm great ty!!! When I was putting out my recycling, I was listening to a song thrush mimicking several other birds, a dog and even a car alarm! I've heard Starlings doing that before, and just assumed that's what it was again. My partner spotted it in the tree, and I was close enough to see it. It was definitely a thrush! I didn't know they could do that, and I'm still geeking out a bit here 😊

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back