• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    ??? i think i did it right but can u tell me what to do..just isn case i'm wrong? i mean it's quite simple

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Say the chipset is called Town1. When you configured the tiles was it for Town1 and when you created a new map did you load the chipset called Town1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2004
    yes i did everything correctly, but..i just dont know wut's up! gosh....giving me a hard time, in the mean time, i'm just making towns and routes and houses :shocked:

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Could anyone answer my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    Kevin007 said:
    yes i did everything correctly, but..i just dont know wut's up! gosh....giving me a hard time, in the mean time, i'm just making towns and routes and houses :shocked:
    Maybe it is something to do with your charset? Have you set a charset to the hero in the database? Are there any autostart events which change your hero's charset to something else? That's all I can think of for now

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think it'll be easier to answer the question if he uploads the game somewhere.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Can anyone tell me where I can get a music editor (or creator)? I tried presto, but there are some .dll files missing from my computer (or that haven't been installed on).

Try Anvil Studios. It's a midi editor.

how can i make an RM2K game where u can catch the pkmn instead of just beat them and get them from events? and how do u make them evolve at a certain level? and how do u add more enemies?

Well, the full catching system is still being made. But you can make a simple one by making an item called ball and make it turn on a switch and then
    you use a conditional branch to check if the hero has used the ball then you
    use the change picture command to change the enemy picture to a pokeball. Sending the pokemon to the PC is the part we're still working on.

How Do You Make It Day And Night It Haunts Me In My Sleep Ahhhhhhhhhhh

You go to tint screen and then change the darkness using switches to notify
    the program what time it's meant to be in the game. Their are more in-depth tutorials in www.gamingw.net look for titles such as "day and night tutorial"

Anyway, how did all you guys change the Rm2K font to pokemon style?
    please answer

-my brother asks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back