• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    chavalum said:
    Guys, can someone help me please!!! Im looking for anime pokemon sounds for my rpg maker game, specially Pikachu, Starmie and all pokemon of Misty and Ash, anyone knows wheres can i found the sounds?
    Another thing, im looking for Anime Pokeon Facesets, Nurse Joy, Misty, Ash, May, Brock, Pickachu, all of the anime please!!!!
    The only way you'll get all of those would be to make them yourself or rip them from the anime. This thread isn't for those kinds of requests since they probsbly don't exist.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Hello, could some one help give me some tips on making a pokedex and a pc system? (rm2k3) :17:

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
    Vicener said:
    Hello, could some one help give me some tips on making a pokedex and a pc system? (rm2k3) :17:

About the PC system, try useing a variable that you use for saying what varibale you system has to change. This is really handy, you don't have to do everything manually. About the pokedex...well I have to do one myself too, was thinking of using a lot of switches :P

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    chavalum said:
    Guys, can someone help me please!!! Im looking for anime pokemon sounds for my rpg maker game, specially Pikachu, Starmie and all pokemon of Misty and Ash, anyone knows wheres can i found the sounds?
    Another thing, im looking for Anime Pokeon Facesets, Nurse Joy, Misty, Ash, May, Brock, Pickachu, all of the anime please!!!!
    I have all the sounds ripped from Emerald in the Resource Thread. Look there.

Pokemon: Be in the Game! said:
    I need POKEMON facesets, ya have any i may use?
    Sorry, I only have facesets for the people.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    This may have been asked and I'm sorry if it was, but I've downloaded the Custom Battle System and I'm using RPG 2K3. I was wondering how do I install the battle system into the Pokemon game I'm making.

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
    Years
    Hey

I have a difficult request...
    Anyone have got a Pokemon CBS...
    Like the normal FR/LG battle system..

If anyone provide me, i will praise them as God...
    (Meaning = I am completed desperate!!)

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Phoenix316 said:
    Krazy recommends that you build your game around the battle system so there aren't any complications with the variables.

Ok, thanks. It's probly a good idea for me to restart. I'll work around the battle system for the game. Thanks again.

Years
    Hey, can anyone help me? i need to figure out how to get you and a following character jump over a ledge. I know how to make one character jump, but it won't work for two.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Maybe you could use a switch.
    For example, if the hero jumps, switch x on
    If switch x on, move event (following character) jump.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Thanks, funnybunny. Now, does anyone have the .midi for Gold/Silver's Route 34 and Ilex Forest? I checked on VG Music, but found nothing.

I also need that Game Corner chipset, and a chipset for Whitney's Gym in Goldenrod (both are for RM2K3).

Last edited:

Jacksonater

What Ho? A Foe?!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 19, 2005
    Not quite sure where to ask this, so i'll try here first, i'm considerin makin a game usin rpgm2k3 revolved around the orange islands, so could people giv me links to loads of information about the orange islands, maps, characters, i know the basic stuff but i'm gonna need a lot more information. Any help would be welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back