• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey, can anybody make me some custom chipsets with auto tiles for RMXP? I need a chipset for a desert area, town, city, forest, mountain area, and an ocean (for towns, that includes new Pokemon Centers and Marts and Houses; I also need a custom Trainer Tower, Game Corner, battle tents, and a battle cube). I am remaking Pokemon: Serenade of the Forest. (my old one was destroyed. I don't know why.) If you do, i will let you be any character (Except the hero and your rival) in the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    i wanna show my game to my friend but he doesnt have rmxp installed can someonr give me the rtp.exe for it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2005
    Could someone direct me in the way of how to make the prof. oak intro in rm2k3? I would also like to know how to make a box system, if anyone could help me out with that.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Geno said:
    Hey, can anybody make me some custom chipsets with auto tiles for RMXP? I need a chipset for a desert area, town, city, forest, mountain area, and an ocean (for towns, that includes new Pokemon Centers and Marts and Houses; I also need a custom Trainer Tower, Game Corner, battle tents, and a battle cube). I am remaking Pokemon: Serenade of the Forest. (my old one was destroyed. I don't know why.) If you do, i will let you be any character (Except the hero and your rival) in the game.
    Please don't request people to custom make something specifically for you, these requests never get answered anyway. This thread is for requesting if anybody can post any ripped graphics etc, not to custom make anything.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Sceptile, it should be located in the Resources Thread here.

Cursed, you'll have to be more specific than that.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I would like to apologize in advance. It's possible that some of my requests are repeats. Can you really blame me though? Look at all those pages!

I would prefer someone to teach me how to script some things myself. I have learned a lot from reading various tutorials, but scripting is a little over my head. I can map, make tilesets, and make spritesets pretty well. I will not turn down a script, if you choose that. I wish to make a Pok?mon fangame.

Some of these are basic, some are advanced. Again, I apologize if some are repeats. As I said, I prefer tutorials, so I can learn this stuff on my own. Actually, I would prefer someone to work on this game with me who knows this stuff. XD

1. How to register an action key (Z).
    2. How to register a cancel/run key (X).
    3. How to make a menu key (Enter).
    4. How to make a menu.
    5. Pok?mon battle system.
    6. Pok?mon catching.
    7. Title screen.

As you can tell, I'm a HUGE newbie when it comes to Sphere; however, I caught on to the mapping very fast. If you wish to help out on the game, PM me.

Atomic

Isnt this awsome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • WI
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    does anyone know anything about game maker i just started using it but am a complete noob at it and need some help

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    does anyone have any megaman battle network charsets other than lan and megaman

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    sorry to double post

zoradude113 said:
    Could someone direct me in the way of how to make the prof. oak intro in rm2k3? I would also like to know how to make a box system, if anyone could help me out with that.
    you have to use an AVI file.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Hello to those reading, I have just arrived here, which will explain the
    lack of a signature area or an avatar.

I have a question regarding RMXP, and hopefully someone here can help:
    1. I read back in this thread somewhere that there was a way to have one building that is commonly used (For a PKMN game, a pokecenter would be applicable), but the method was for use in RM2k/3. Is there an equal method that can be used in RMXP?

I also have a request:
    2. Would someone adaquete in graphics be able to
    make the doors in the attached file large enough for RMXP?
    Specifically the graphics window in creating a new event.

Alternatively, would someone be willing to explain to me how
    I could set the graphics up to be RMXP sized?

Thank you if you can help me out.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Alternatively, would someone be willing to explain to me how
    I could set the graphics up to be RMXP sized?
    Well, doubling the size of the charsets would work, although you might need a good paint program.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back