• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Alright, I fixed up the doors and they mostly look good... I'll
    have to tweek them, but they look good for now.

Another quick question:
    Can someone point me to an animated door
    tutorial? I tried out several methods which gave me
    various strange results, so I want to get it right.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Does anyone have an RM2K/3 chipset for the Ecruteak Burned Tower (1st Floor) and Tin Tower? And does anyone have those things I asked for?

EDIT- Also, does anyone have a Eusine charset for RM2K/3. You know, that guy hunting down Suicune in Crystal...

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Can someone help me with a pokemon cbs for rmxp?I'm not to good at scripting.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    On the Surf Problems

Code:
    Trigger: Touched by hero 
              Event Layer: Below hero
              Movement Type: Stationary
              <> Key input Pro.
              <> Branch if hero facing right,
              <> Message: A pokemon can surf. Surf?
              <> Show choices: Yes/No
               : [Yes} handler
              <> Move Event: Hero, Phasing Mode ON, Move right
              <> Change sprite association: hero to surf hero
              <> Play BGM: Surf Music
    Do you find any flaws that would cause the hero to lose move ability on land when on event spot? Example: I walk on the start to start surfing. I want to turn around without going in the water. I have to go in the water to turn around. End of Example. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    Cursed said:
    How do you create people who talk to the hero in Rm2k3?
    create a new event.
    give it a graphic.
    and in the events commands.
    <>message: text.

when you press the c key, you'll get a message.

Years
    SadFurret said:
    Code:
    Trigger: Touched by hero 
              Event Layer: Below hero
              Movement Type: Stationary
              <> Key input Pro.
              <> Branch if hero facing right,
              <> Message: A pokemon can surf. Surf?
              <> Show choices: Yes/No
               : [Yes} handler
              <> Move Event: Hero, Phasing Mode ON, Move right
              <> Change sprite association: hero to surf hero
              <> Play BGM: Surf Music
    Do you find any flaws that would cause the hero to lose move ability on land when on event spot? Example: I walk on the start to start surfing. I want to turn around without going in the water. I have to go in the water to turn around. End of Example. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
    PM me, i'll help you with it

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Could someone make me a charset for rm2k3 of the male hero in fr and lg with a blue cap and a guitar strapped on his back,and another char set of him holding the guitar in front of him?Thanks in advance.I really need these!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    sketch said:
    Could someone make me a charset for rm2k3 of the male hero in fr and lg with a blue cap and a guitar strapped on his back,and another char set of him holding the guitar in front of him?Thanks in advance.I really need these!
    This thread isn't for requesting custom made sprites. They never get replied to anyway, your best bet would be to do it yourself.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
    Years
    I need help! Im using rmxp and is there a way to mass import battlers.(I tried adding them to the folder but the background is still visible) Please help......... :( Im desperate enough to give credit!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    Can someone help me, please!

Okay I need help, I need a simple nooby jump tutorial for RPGMaker2000 and 2003. If anyone can post this it would be a great help.. Also I will give you credit!

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    I need help! Im using rmxp and is there a way to mass import battlers.(I tried adding them to the folder but the background is still visible) Please help......... Im desperate enough to give credit!

Highlight them (by selecting all of them) and import that way. To make the background not visible, click on the color you want transparent. If there's no translucent one, then choose the same color as the one you chose as transparent.

Okay I need help, I need a simple nooby jump tutorial for RPGMaker2000 and 2003. If anyone can post this it would be a great help.. Also I will give you credit!

You really don't need a jump tutorial, since you can already choose the jump command in RPGMaker. Just choose the command 'move event', select the object that you want to jump, and choose 'jump'.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Ooh, can anyone direct me to a site with the FR LG First Person Views Images and battle backgrounds? Thankies, in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back