• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2005
    I need something from Ruby & Sapphire!

I need the inner chipset of the truck, that which you start inside of in Ruby and Sapphire! If someone can post this I'll give them credit! thanks in advance...

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    does any one know how to put the pkmn center lady go behind the counter in rmxp?
    In your tile editor, click on the "Priority" Tab. Find the counter tile you want Nurse joy to go behind, click on it (A * and a number shoudl appear) Then, put the nurse event on the tile.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    pokemonhackerforever said:
    I need the inner chipset of the truck, that which you start inside of in Ruby and Sapphire! If someone can post this I'll give them credit! thanks in advance...

Here (in the attachment). Credit to the person who made Pokemon Shadow.

SadFurret said:
    In rm2k3 i am no longer able to have title screens anymore. Does anyone know why?

In the top menu, there's a choice that has an icon of the Title Screen of it. That's how you disallow/allow the title screen for testing.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 11, 2011
    Hey I was just wondering in rpg maker xp how do i get my charecters name to come up in a message window ? I can slightly remember typing something like this: So your name is [n] ? (and in the game instead of [n] the charecters name would be there) any help would be greatly appreciated.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
    DarkDoom3000 said:
    How do you change fonts in RM2k3??????
    If you need a font fix read the FAQ, if you want to change the font, it depends on what you are using:
    -RM2k pick a font then rename the font (in C:/WINDOWS/Fonts) to RM2000.FON or RMG2000.FON
    -RM2k3 search google for RM2k3 font changer or something...RM2k3 uses the fonts msgothic and msmincho. You clould try the same trick as with RM2k
    -RMXp, I have no idea...you should ask -virtual- or peekimon I think. They would know.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Can someone give me a template of a pokemon boxartstill with the Pokemon logo but a white or watever background?I hope somebody has one.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks I'm not sure if I should use the DS shape or the emerald shape.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    I'm looking for pokemon battlecharsets for my game im making and dont ask for what! Im making a new generaton battle system that no one needs to know about til the demo of my game.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Could somebody find me as many pokemon battle chars as possible?I'll need them bad.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    I'm looking for pokemon battlecharsets for my game im making and dont ask for what! Im making a new generaton battle system that no one needs to know about til the demo of my game. IM USING RM2k3

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Also could someone give me the Pokemon logo?I need it for my boxart.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Nevermind, I'm editing the one from emerald,it just takes awhile to take out the green edges.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back