• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Cursed, will you please stop spamming up with Airport requests? I think I have seen some Airport tilesets in the Resource thread.

Remember, Resource thread is your best friend around here.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Cursed, please don't request the same thing 3 times in such a short period of time. If people haven't replied to you then that means that they don't have what you're looking for. And would a little more detail about your request have been to much to ask? Just in case you didn't know, if you were asking for it to be custom made for you then it's never gonna happen.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    RMXP.net

this may sound strange (unless my computer is just screwing around)
    but can anyone else not go to RMXP.net?
    cause im getting a message saying

"This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

is it just my computer or is it everyone?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Does anybody here know how can I make the RMXP screen smaller(to be like GBA,or like RM2k3,when you click f4 and then f5)? I think I saw somewhere a programe that does tha,but can't remember where...

Years
    There is a script somewhere over at RMXP but you couldnt get it right now, i think.

I have it stored in my game but i able to get it to post at PC, script is in my tutorial thread, with map connections and player corrections XD.

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Is it possible using Rm2k3 to make a game that hooked up to the internet so you could meet other people who are playing that game?

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    i have a question. i have been planning on a pokemon game in rm2k3. i am familiar with rm2k3 coding and have already gathered most of my resources for it. However, I HAVE NOT STARTED THE GAME. i was wondering if i should switch to RMXP and become familar with RMXP coding(and perhaps ruby scripting?).

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Truthfully, I'm not sure how someone could be able to make a Pok?mon game in RM2K3. It supposedly is possible, but I don't know how. I guess you would have to know how to hack into the coding and reprogram the battle system. If that's true, it's nothing a novice could do.

Making a Pok?mon CBS in RMXP is difficult enough, but it would probably be a lot easier since the engines are meant to be rescripted.

Edit: Oh yeah. Does anyone know where I can get FR/LG charsets? The official ones.

I could find some of them:
    Red (Boy)
    Blue (Girl)
    Green (Rival)
    Daisy
    Prof. Oak
    Lass
    Youngster
    Mart Clerk
    Nurse
    Most of these I had to make myself.

Ones that I want:
    Mom
    Little Girl
    Little Boy
    Fat Guy
    Lady
    Balding Man
    Old Man
    Old Lady
    Gym Leaders
    Elite Four

I just reformated my computer, so I lost all the ones I had too. So...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back