• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    bryguy180 - go here and get a lateralshift account and upload your game there.

pokemonhackerforever - you need to use variables, key input processes, fork conditions and show picture commands. Read a few tutorials at GamingW to learn how it's all done. It takes too long to explain to answer it in a post like this.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Pardon me if I'm wrong, but don't you mean chipset? If so, rm2k3 or rmxp?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Maximo - Right click on the map's title in the bottom left hand corner and go to map properties, then just change the dimensions.

bryguy - I don't understand what you mean.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Phoenix316: I think bryguy means the Game Folder or the game Name... not sure...

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Does anyone have game maps for all of Union Cave and Ilex Forest ripped from GSC? Don't tell me to look on VGMaps because I did and they didn't have 'em there. And does anyone have a town map for Johto that I can use in my game? Thanks.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    brguy180: You mean the physical name in lateral shift? Well, i don't think you can change that.

Does anyone have the charsets for the doors? Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back