• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Sorry if this has been answered....
    I found out while making my game, Pokemon Light, I was missing the Fr/Lg charsprite of the female surfing. I checked throughout the resource and request thread, but I don't see it.

Any help?

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
    Years
    Uhh quick question is a fork condition the same as a conditional branch?

[Because everyone says fork on the 3rd page in rm2k3 & I never see it]

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
    Years
    Phoenix316 said:
    Yep, exactly the same. They are just named differently between RM2K and RM2K3.

Thanks, because I thought I had gotten a cheap copy of RM2K3.

Oh & how do I set passwords?

[Like in this tutorial]

Here is what you do-
    Make a common event called Run.[A parallel process]
    Set password On the shift key.
    Change on a switch called run.
    Move hero's speed up as much as you want.[Preferebly 1 or 2]
    Then insert password again to the shift key.
    Make a Fork Option with no else case,making the Fork say if Switch-Run is on.
    Slow hero down to original speed.Then set the switch off.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Passwords are called Key Input Processing in rm2k3. Basically you tick the box to make the corresponding key perform some sort of action, in this case making the shift key 'run'.

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
    Years
    Phoenix316 said:
    Passwords are called Key Input Processing in rm2k3. Basically you tick the box to make the corresponding key perform some sort of action, in this case making the shift key 'run'.

Thanks again!

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Could someone make me a sprite of link from minish cap without his hat?

Demestic

Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2005
    Hey everyone, me again..
    I need the pokemon center chipset, and the bg music for the pokemon center, pokemon mart, Pewter City, and the pokemon gym.

Also can I get the rm2k3 monster pics of all the first 150 pokemon from FR/LG if I can. Or atleast the battle backdrops from FR/LG in rm2k3 format.

EDIT: Can someone tell me where I can find the Trainer statues of James, Jesse, and Cassidy from Pokemon yellow? Thanks!

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    sketch said:
    Could someone make me a sprite of link from minish cap without his hat?
    Here ya go, ripped just now;):

Demestic said:
    Hey everyone, me again..
    I need the pokemon center chipset, and the bg music for the pokemon center, pokemon mart, Pewter City, and the pokemon gym.

Also can I get the rm2k3 monster pics of all the first 150 pokemon from FR/LG if I can. Or atleast the battle backdrops from FR/LG in rm2k3 format.

EDIT: Can someone tell me where I can find the Trainer statues of James, Jesse, and Cassidy from Pokemon yellow? Thanks!
    Here's most of what you're looking for. I can't find the rest of the stuff at the moment though. I have no idea what the Trainer statues are either.

charmandereleonzard#2

Call me Krishnan, Please
    Years
    I imported it to Autotiles and Tilesets since I dont know in which I need to import it. And then I made was making a new map and it only had the default things like 001: Plains, 002:Mountain Road, etc. I didnt get the ones I needed. Can someone tell me what to do? I am making a remake of Crystal I'll post a thread as soon as I know how to do this and someone please help me with the teleporting thing , please give me tutorial on how to do it I am a mega noob on it. What I want to do with teleporting is I want a teleporter that will take me to a house. The map in which the house is named Town 1, and the name of the houses map is House 1 (please explain it to me like <teleport>, then blah blah blah, please, I mean to make it simple as you can). Thanks in advance.

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
    Years
    charmander said:
    I imported it to Autotiles and Tilesets since I dont know in which I need to import it. And then I made was making a new map and it only had the default things like 001: Plains, 002:Mountain Road, etc. I didnt get the ones I needed. Can someone tell me what to do?

Same thing happened to me my first time.
    Ok, make sure your tilesets are in the resource manager in the right folder.
    [E.G. Tilesets]
    Ok after that go to database then go to tilesets & either erase the one the program came with or just make the array bigger & then get them like that.

Hope this helps.

Demestic

Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2005
    Thanks for those chipsets, and pokemon center music. Though I still need the pokemon mart, Gym, and Pewter city music.

About the pokemon monsters, I need them in .png format (which is what I mean't when I said in rm2k3 working format).

Also Trainer Statues are those pics of trainers that shows the trainer your about to face in the battle.

ex. Youngster John wants to battle. = Shows Trainer Statue of the Youngster
    Youngster John sends out Rattata. = Trainer Statue dissapears and pokemon sprite appears.

So yeah I need the Jesse & James, and Cassady Trainer Statues from PK Yellow, or if someone has already edited them in FR/LG then that be even better. Thanks again.

Lan Hikari

Beginning Net Battler
    Years
    Demestic said:
    Thanks for those chipsets, and pokemon center music. Though I still need the pokemon mart, Gym, and Pewter city music.

About the pokemon monsters, I need them in .png format (which is what I mean't when I said in rm2k3 working format).

Also Trainer Statues are those pics of trainers that shows the trainer your about to face in the battle.

Youngster John sends out Rattata. = Trainer Statue dissapears and pokemon sprite appears.

So yeah I need the Jesse & James, and Cassady Trainer Statues from PK Yellow, or if someone has already edited them in FR/LG then that be even better. Thanks again.

Statues are also refered to trainer sprites.
    I think there were some somewhere.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Does anybody have a team rocket grunt charset from FR/LG? I need it as soon as possible. I'll give credit if you rip them....

AbareMax

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    AbareMax said:
    Does anybody have a team rocket grunt charset from FR/LG? I need it as soon as possible. I'll give credit if you rip them....

AbareMax

Here's a charset with a Rocket male Grunt.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Demestic said:

Yeah, you mean trainer sprites. I think I posted all of the images listed here

AKFP - AbareMax requested the Rocket grunts in Fr/Lg style, those are Ru/sa style.

Sketch - No problem ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back