• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Esai said:
    can some1 give me a saffron chipset with the gatehouses and silph co, etc.

Here it is.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    GymLeaderLance99 said:
    Again, does anyone have a charset of the Female Hero (a.k.a. Marina) from Pokemon Crystal? And a charset of the coach from FR/LG? Thanks.
    *sigh* If everyone doesn't have these, can you say so, that way I can stop reposting my requests.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    sketch

I'm new here.I want to make a game off of some movies I've made.Could someone make me a charset of the main character?He has black hair,google eye glasses,huge bowtie,huge tie,and humoungous red and white overalls that are arranged like a checkerboard.His pants come like a foot out.I want it to be just like my movies.I'll give huge credit if I use them.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    sketch said:
    I'm new here.I want to make a game off of some movies I've made.Could someone make me a charset of the main character?He has black hair,google eye glasses,huge bowtie,huge tie,and humoungous red and white overalls that are arranged like a checkerboard.His pants come like a foot out.I want it to be just like my movies.I'll give huge credit if I use them.
    A picture of the character would be a hell of a lot more helpfull than just a description.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    My computer won't let me attach anything to my message.

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Remember that Marina charset I asked for? Well, I started it on my own using the one from Crystal, but can someone finish it, make it look more advanced-like, and make it readable by RM2K3? Thanks.

Last edited:

Sinmora

Rm2k Pro Coder
    Years
    Ummm...anyone have the pokemon battle background as panaroma or pictures....also the pokemon backs as in battle would be helpful too in pictures...if these have already been posted please direct me to the post number thing...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Sinmora said:
    Ummm...anyone have the pokemon battle background as panaroma or pictures....also the pokemon backs as in battle would be helpful too in pictures...if these have already been posted please direct me to the post number thing...
    Try This.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think that you will just have to rip them yourself and edit them with a .midi program.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I had some fr/lg midi's(around 10) but I'm not sure if I still have them or not...! But I'll have a look for you!

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that. Thing is I have been using MP3's for Kanto and even Johto in my game. These midis will help out a lot.

Years

i need a charset of pikachu, similar to the one above... but i would like it to have extra stuff on it, stuff as in all the stuff a normal hero has, like fishing, running etc.

but for surfing and bike riding, could you put him on a surf board, and a skateboard!

tnx in advance. sorry again if its the wrong place!

Ooooops almost forgot, it needs to be made for rm2k/3, and i know t might be a little hard, its for my game, and i will credit you for it ;)

-Jamo-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back