• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • Spamma or not ???

santadidit102 said:
    DONT SPAM!
    mabye Mechajoseph was just laughing at the pic-"where did I park my wailrod?"
    I mean it is funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :confused: but then again he might have been spamming?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Would anyone be intrested if I started remaking the whole johto maps and gave them out freely for people to use in their games and stuff? here is a sample of New Bark Town I just made

100% Custom, credit goes to remy and me!

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
  • Kyledove said:
    Would anyone be intrested if I started remaking the whole johto maps and gave them out freely for people to use in their games and stuff? here is a sample of New Bark Town I just made

100% Custom, credit goes to remy and me!
    Finally non retro like maps yeah please do that will help every one kyle!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yeah, those new designs for the buildings, signs, and trees really look original and more realistic to the eye. I'm hands up for it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Kyledove, YOU ARE THE MASTA SPRITER! Great stuff as always, but this time, I'm truly blown away. Only because the chipset doesn't retain any sign of any official Pokemon chips. Only things I can spot are the water, and everything else used for the ground. There is one minor thing. There doesn't seem to be much color other than green. A bit of pink, and of course the blue, but not much else. If more color was added to it, it would be more appealing to the eye. Keep it coming man!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thanks, and yeah I know about that, Its cos Im trying to remake it the same was it used to be, not to improve it, get what I mean =\ thanks a lot though ^^;

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    DarkPegasus said:
    Kyledove,you are the best scratch spriter that I have ever seen,and beacuse of that I know that you can make those trees and head butt trees a lot better,oh and very cool Wailord!

Are you saying that I should remake the trees again? o_O

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think he's trying to say that you should remake the other types of trees as well.
    eg: headbutt trees, cut trees.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Yes,I am saying that you should remake those threes,because you see,the trees in never generations have a certain 3d perspective(view),and these trees(your trees) don't have an artificial depth.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    DarkPegasus said:
    Yes,I am saying that you should remake those threes,because you see,the trees in never generations have a certain 3d perspective(view),and these trees(your trees) don't have an artificial depth.

Ok now Im even more confused...

EDIT: violet city, comments please (the gym wil most probably be changed and the pkmn centre and mart might be changed too)

Once again, credit to REMY and me.
    I do have the routes done but I dont need to show them, nothing special about them and cherrygrove city is done too but its not finished because I cant surf lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Yeah I know the tower is too big and it messes up the map but I like it better because it makes it look more realistic and if you check the johto map you can see the sprout tower so I think its ok that size.
    Thanks a lot btw.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    That remake of Voilet City is amazing. The gym looks a little plain, but as you have said, you will most likely remake it. Is this going into Pokemon Evergreen? If so, this will set your game above the rest of the remakings of Johto. You should really post these pics into your game thread so that others will see it because many don't come to the resources thread to see updates on games(it'll will also bump your thread back up). :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    nah pokemon evergreen is set in a farm, and isnt an rpg like johto, this is just cos Im remaking the johto for people who want to use it in their games. But thanks anyway ^_^

Does anyone have any character sets for rmxp? especially hiro, cos I just wanted to test out my game and add characters and stuff XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back