• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Pokémon, General Needs.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
Years
  • Heh, yeah I suppose.

I have your Bold Eevee, Magik... But you're not online, so I'll have to get that to you at another time... >_>

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • Good news, i caught three misdreavus last night... so you got three natures to choose from... i kept trying for a female, but no dice.

Zacceh

Years
  • @ Aaron - I can just trade you an Aerodactyl :P Sounds like a good trade to me.

@ Magik - I'll be ready to trade when you are.

@ Jak - That's fine. If it has to be female to evolve into a Mismagius I'll just breed for female.

Shop open for now :x

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • no. it doesnt... but i always try to get females for breeding purposes... im on now if youd like to trade... i campletely forgot what i wanted now.

Zacceh

Years
  • hm... I don't believe so >_> Sorry

Also.... I don't even really feel like breeding the Heracross right now... I'm tired and hungry XD I'll do it in about an hour or so.

Last edited:

Zacceh

Years
  • Yes, I want the Growlithe. Lol. Add my Platinum FC and I'll be on in a minute. :)

Jak, I have your Heracross. I'll be on shortly.

Zacceh

Years
  • UPDATE
    I will temporarily be closing up shop. I am about to take the DPPt Scramble Challenge on Pokémon Diamond. As a result, all trades that are requested as of now (11:12 PM, Saturday, October 25, 2009) are halted until I COMPLETE the challenge (see thread for details). If you have already requested a trade from me, it will be carried out by your earliest convenience. Sorry for this update.

This does NOT mean I want the thread closed.

Back