• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Pokémon Knowledge

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Of course, the youngster class..............

Tell me how can you evolve your Eevee to Espeon in FR?

Years
    • Age 22
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    You can't as there's no day/night system in FR/LG. Obtaining one's possible through transferring or trading one from another game though.

What gym leader has their own rock band?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    That is a easy one, its Roxie from the Vitbank City Gym ;)

What is the effect of the trading card Vitbank City Gym?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    That was Skyridge to be more exact since Skyridge was one set in US and Europe but two sets in Japan, it was the Japan's set Mysterious Mountains.

What are the actuall rules in PTCG regarding who can attack first and who can evolve first?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Not sure what you mean? I think you flip a coin to decide who attacks first (since you can only attack once per turn so whoever goes first is attacking first...?) and with evolving you can evolve any Pokémon at any point as long as it isn't that Pokémon's first turn on the field (including if you just evolved it), so... I'm not sure who can evolve first but yeah? XD

How many Pokémon can learn Ice Beam?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    Depending on how you want it, when you also add the challange mode of B/W and B2/W2 it is Iris in W with her lvl63 Haxorus, when whe ignore the challange mode and only use the "normal" whe would have Wulfric with his lvl59 Avalugg

Not sure what you mean? I think you flip a coin to decide who attacks first (since you can only attack once per turn so whoever goes first is attacking first...?) and with evolving you can evolve any Pokémon at any point as long as it isn't that Pokémon's first turn on the field (including if you just evolved it), so... I'm not sure who can evolve first but yeah? XD

I actually asked exact that question because meta-game has changed in PTCG, the gameboy-game goes still after the old rules that pokemon can evolve in the turn after they get set and the player who start can attack first. The new rules are for evolution the same but the player who goes first cant attack, he has to wait a turn. That is to make it not inbalanced since the one who goes first has had after the old rules a HUGH advantage.

How many Pokémon have the ability Contrary?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I know that one - "Pokémon, I choose you!"

How many badges do you need in GSC to use Strength outside of battle?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    it was the Plain Badge, so you need 3 badges for it.

Out of which Spin-Off game is Ash Friend, and temproary traveling companion Todd known?

Years
    • Age 22
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Normal though it could probably be normal/fairy if Gamefreak ever decided to add a new typing.

What path takes you to Turnback Cave in D/P/Pt?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Pikachu -> Kirby Jiggs -> Machu Pichu -> Mewtwo -> Lucario -> Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard -> Charizard alone -> Greninja

Who currently voices Ash Ketchum in the English dub of the Pokémon anime?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    Thats simple, simply clean the story with all the other warlords

I somehow have the feeling that whe lost to many people :( Idk maybe whe set the difficulty to high or they get borred.

So here is a easy one: How do the four swords of justice get called?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    As in their names? Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo and Terrakion :D

In which route of the Hoenn region is Feebas located (Gen 3)?

Back