• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Pokémon Knowledge

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    Route 119. I remember getting one in Emerald.

Two routes in Generation V have the exact same Pokémon. Which are they?

I dont know what you have compared and how you compared it, but I compared all routes and there is not a single one 100% identical. you have to remember that you cant compare B/W<->B2/W2, since the appearence of pokemon are different in B/W and B2/W2. You can prove me wrong but I am relativly sure there is no identical pokemon appearence.

In which generation you where able to breed a Ditto with a Ditto?

Years
  • Generation II.

And to answer my previous question, Routes 5 and 16. In both games those two routes had identical Pokémon in their respective games, so there.

What Pokémon is most well known for utilizing No Guard?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    Generation II.

And to answer my previous question, Routes 5 and 16. In both games those two routes had identical Pokémon in their respective games, so there.

What Pokémon is most well known for utilizing No Guard?

No route 5 and route 16 arent identical, on route 5 you have swarm encounters with smeargle, route 16 has swarm encounters with pineco, so not identical
    11.%20wink.gif

There are 20Megas and 2primals in ORAS added. In XY 28 Megas have get added, what results in a total of 48 megas.

What is the only existing Dual-typ move?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    11, but since the one for the next movie has not get announced it will probatly be soon 12.

I'm going to say Curse. :3

Actually no, Curse was from Gen II to Gen IV the typ ??? and afterwards typ ghost, the typ has changed, it has not two typs. The actually only dual-typ move until now is Flying Press, what has the typing fighting/flying, what has get intruduced in X/Y was signature move of Hawalucha.

What was in Gen III the only possible father for Exeggcute, that Exeggute could learn curse?

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I saw this thread was suffering, so I looked up the answer on Bulbapedia. But it says Venusaur and Sunflora both give Curse to Exeggcute in Gen III, so either I'm not doing this right or we're both confused....

Which Pokemon Adventures character claims to have amnesia?

Back