• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Generation V's Pokémon's Future Evolutions

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
Years
  • feels like that frillish should get a pre evo
    elemental monkeys could use a 3rd evo
    audino should get an evo and a pre evo (like chansey)

i dont really know why alomomola isnt evolved for of luvdisc
    they look so similar (then again, this is gen 5, they're all new pokemon)

oh and a pre evo of mincinno? zorua pre evo is more, well i dont know too premature?

whimsicott and liligant could be in need for another evo
    so do (maybe) amoongus
    elgyem pre evo
    bouffalant pre evo

middle evolutions are not likely to happen but darumaka and larvesta might get a middle evolution (not likely either

am i rambling too much?

Years
  • Just one that I absolutely would love to see. I'm posting this picture from *Angelis21's DeviantArt profile. She calls it Gaku (presumably from Gakusei - student?). Click the spoiler for the image. Here is the original link: http://www.deviantart.com/#/d4drzj7

Spoiler:

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Gaku looks much more like sawk than throh but I agree that they should get a prevolution connecting them.
    The biggest candidate for an evolution is maractus and concerning the basculin evolutions what if the red stripe was fighting type the blue stripe was dark type, making there an actual difference between the different forms.

.Scream

Professor
    Years
  • How about another evolve form of Excadrill to an electric/steel type when leveled up in Chargestone Cave?

Plus agreed with OP; an evolved form of Basculin is DEFINITELY needed.

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • Everyone is agreeing with a Basculin evolution and so do I!

I also think that Emolga needs an evo. Its really cute but it needs something to help it stat wise maybe better defense or HP.

Other than those 2 biggies, the only other Pokemon in B/W are Stunfisk and Audino.

Years
  • What Pokémon from Unova do you think will gain an evolution?

I think Musharna will gain an evolution, as well as Maractus.

What Pokémon would you like to gain an (d)evolution in the next generation?

a baby Throw/sawk much like tyrogue.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • Musharna isn't likely, since it evolves by evolutionary stone.

OK, this is pretty obvious but: Swoobat, Basculin, Audino, and Scrafty need evolutions. Bouffalant needs a prevo.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Keep Alomomola as his lone self. I LOVE that fish dude :) 'Specially the name, I can never get his name out without a laugh at the end of "Mola" lol

I would like to see a newer evolution of Cinccino

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
    Years
  • Emolga will be so cute if it evolve and turns powerful, cute like cinccino and power like victino, awesome

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • There are so many that need one!

Emolga, Maractus, Audino, maybe even a Liepard evolution, Crygonal (maybe a pre-evo), Druddigon (pre-evo), Boufallant (pre-evo),

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • I think Druddigon, Throh, and Sawk should get an evolution. Druddigon should be some crazy-as-hell dragon that's like 4-stories tall and spits fire and such. That would be sweet. Throh and Sawk should have evolutions too. I don't like them too much right now, so if they were to have an evolution, I just might like them. Basculin should get an evolution like you said. If it did though, I imagine it would look and be as useful as a Sharpedo. That could be good or bad.

Another cool evolution should be Emolga. I think it needs more sp.att and a boost in it's speed as well, to make it a cool, flying-Pikachu sweeper.

flubbateios

I think that Audino badly needs an evoloution, it just looks odd without one, it is like Chansey in a way, a pattern would be cool

Years
  • Liepard could do with an evolution too actually. All it has going for it at the moment is speed and that alone won't win battles.

This is my post for the 13th December, Kaori.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'd like to see 2 more Sawk/Throh related Pokémon. I've designed my own for my hack (Pre-evo: Slahp) (Alt. Evo: Energee) ; but, it'd be nice to see official ones.

Scrafty would be another interesting choice for future evolution, as with Cofagrigus, Emolga could as well. I'd like to see a Galvantula evolution too.

Also an alternative evolution to Elgyem, I like Beheeyem; but, with the alien concept, there's so much you could do with that.

Bouffalant, I'd like to see with a pre-evo. It's basically too similar to Tauros right now. Basically, it's Black Tauros.

Back