• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Generous Wondertrades

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Hey everyone! Obviously Wondertrade is filled with an ungodly amount of trash pokemon, but What pokemon have you gotten that were unexpected or that you were happy about receiving?

I've gotten around 20-30 shinies, and a lot of them were competitive as well ^_^ (It just takes a lot of wondertrading lol)

Recently, I've began to distribute nice pokemon via wondertrade to others in the hopes that they'll get excited when the see them (EX: 6 iv Shiny bulbasaurs, competitive shinies, ect)

I encourage all of you to do the same! ^_^ If you can't clone, maybe wondertrade your failed starters or other random pokemon from other gens. Its always a relief to get something different!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I get a lot of my shines from Wonder Trade and put them in my Living Shiny Dex.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I got a shiny Totodile with 6IVs from Wondertrade. It was pretty awesome. That's the best luck I've had so far though. I never have good luck when it comes to getting rare 'mons, be it in the wild or from Wondertrade, so I don't see myself Wondertrading away any of my shinies until I have like a huuuuge collection of them and can afford to give them away--and even then I'd be more likely to give them away here on PC than through Wondertrade :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have gotten shiny legendary Pokemon from time to time. I break out into my happy dance. xD

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I got a Shiny Male Meowstic (Since given Away), A Shiny Treecko and perhaps my best pickup Shiny 5IV Espeon. :)

In truth it is not just Shinys that make me smile on Wondertrade. I received both Xerneas and Yveltal in the same night and starters are always welcome.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I think the only thing I've gotten off wonder trade that's actually decent was a 5IV shiny Eevee. Now that I think about it from its nature and everything it was supposed to be an Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I recently got a shiny kyogre from wondertrade. Unfortunately it was not oras/kalos native...

Years
  • I got a Level 100 competitive shiny Primeape complete with pokerus, I feel sorry for the sender however, they got a zigzagoon due to me being on a Wonderlocke. I also got a shiny Fenniken once.

Years
  • Ive gotten few legendaries and quite a few shinies, my favourite being a competitive Aegislash

also not really rare or anything but I once got al the Deerling forms one after each other, dunno what the odds would be for that but it was pretty cool!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I just dont get good pokes in wonder trade
    the best I got was a tyrunt and a gogoat
    I gave up my bagon for that
    satvik 3ds fc 1306 8994 3084

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I got a shiny Shaymin this week, but when I looked on the Internet it was fake. The real one has a Japanese name and this one had the English name (but everything else was spot on) So I just Wondertrade it away :3

I always release the Poke Junk, and I trade back stuff with IV, Egg moves, etc.
    I wonder trade my breeding project Poke too, like the 5 IV ones but not flawless.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I've gotten shinies, legends, and extras from people's breeding projects like end up making my own projects easier(I save anything rare or hard to obtain).
    I have also wondertraded shinies, legends, and extras from breeding myself.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I've lost track of what I get through Wonder Trade. I don't get shiny Pokémon which is fine with me. I'm not much of a shiny collector. I've gotten lots of Eevee's but I don't need them so I just trade them off and get a legendary Pokémon for them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Mmm lately I've been sending out "failed" pokemon but hey I'm sure one of those Fennikens or Bunearies will brighten up someone having a bad day lol heck I even send evolve on trade mons... Even pulled an everstone... Just once I swear! Or Random pokes with silly names or jokes within the names like pokepuns :P Never know you just might make a difference in someones day. Got a Manaphy once I wondertraded that sucker back hoping the next person nerded out like I did.

Last edited:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I've received a few events before, but most interesting is that every year during the holidays, I always seem to receive at least one shiny Delibird. They're fake, of course, but it's still pretty neat.

Aside from that, I get a lot of Pokemon people have bred. (Which is what I usually send out for Wonder Trade.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    I'm actually keeping a list of all legendaries, mythicals and shinies I get off Wonder Trade. Let me share that list with ya folks... (note: I'm well aware that many of them are hacked, it's still neat anyway)

Spoilered because it's quite a lot.
    Spoiler:

These things tend to happen when the numbers of Wonder Trades you have done reach four digits. Yay statistics!

Back