• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Generous Wondertrades

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I like to give away 5 IV Pokémon with Egg Moves, but I haven't been too lucky as far as getting good stuff in return. The only really good thing I've gotten is a shiny Terrakion.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
    My partner got a Lvl. 99 shiny Entei from a Wondertrade once; it was most likely fake since it was nicknamed "PrincessKooh", but it was still pretty neat.

The best thing I've personally gotten was a Charmander with its hidden ability and a competitive nature. I gave it Pokerus from one of my own Pokemon, but haven't trained it yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    I got a rotom through wonder trade and some starters but thats all lol

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I believe I've received Xerneas, Shiny Haxorus, and Arcanine from the Wonder Trade. Things that made my eyes open up wide in surprise as I generally tend to just sit there and go on trading marathons. So getting something that isn't a Zigzagoon or the usual stuff makes you jump out of your seat a bit. It's pretty nice.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I haven't received anything good from the WTS, but it's like the Lucky Draw, better luck next time I guess? (:

Yatoumori

Master Woofington
    Years
    While I don't typically get decent Pokemon on wonder trade, I've gotten a handful of hidden ability Pokemon off of it; the most memorable for me being a Prankster Sableye. :P If I recall, it was seemingly a breeding leftover, as it had 4 or 5 IVs.

Reactions: Sun

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
    Years
    I once got a level 100 shiny Articuno and Manetric off of Wonder Trade.
    I never checked the IVs of them before resetting for my next playthrough (I highly regret doing that),
    but I think it's safe to assume that they were pretty decent, as they were both fully EV trained.​

Back