• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genetics trade shop for trading

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    Colateral is? Also you can keep a copy if you clone me a Shiny Jirachi Wishmkr

no, I won´t keep a copy since I alredy have one of it... hmmm collateral is a pokemon to trade back when I give you the poke, you chose one from the normals in my thread ok?

would shiny mewtwo be okay then?

yeah I think mewtwo will do it... FC? mne id in my sig...

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    I dont get that So I trade you the Shiny Haunter you trade me something and then?

Then I´ll pass you the 2 pokes (the original and the clone) and you pass me back my poke, you keep my pokemon as proof that I´ll get you back what you gave me, or you just can give me the poke and I´ll clone you and give you the 2 back, don´t worry, I do not scamm pleople.... I never do that....

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
    no, I won´t keep a copy since I alredy have one of it... hmmm collateral is a pokemon to trade back when I give you the poke, you chose one from the normals in my thread ok?

yeah I think mewtwo will do it... FC? mne id in my sig...

2363-7998-4595

fillerisdumb

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i'll trade you my suicune(lvl 50, hasty, UT)

for roost and if you help me evolve my dusclops

if you don't have roost, i'll take a life orb

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I can give you a Squirtle, Piplup, Chikorita, OR Chimchar for the Totodile.

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
    i'll trade you my suicune(lvl 50, hasty, UT)

for roost and if help me evolve my dusclops

if you don't have roost, i'll take a life orb

Okay I don't have roost but i'll give you a life orb and help you evole your dusclops so it's a deal.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Hello there! I am interested ur Seadras. Can I have one that is female and I'll trade you a Magnezone Lv. 32. Is that OK?

Name in game: KYLE
    FC: 2449 1549 3724 (Diamond)

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
    Years
    Thanks for the trade *thumbs up*

haha i love how i found this few day old post made an offer and now others are makein offers, just shows you guys check threads that are a few pages down lol

Back